chapter three

「"Let's just pretend they don't exist." ~Kim Taehyung」
lee mira's point of view

I was walking in the hallway until I was shoved onto a locker. By Sunhee.

I closed my eyes in such fear.

I felt her grabbed my hair, I winced at the pain.

"Listen here you little slut. Stay away from my V. Take advice and learn how to stay away from people that are taken." Sunhee said as she gripped onto my wrist.

"Mianhae, mianhae! Please let go of me!" I shouted.

"You probably seduced him or some shit, he has a lot of fangirls and I'm not afraid to fight them," Sunhee said.

I wanted to hit her, but I couldn't because I didn't want this to end up a fight, in school.

Suddenly I heard Sunhee screaming. I opened my eyes and saw her on the floor.

Yumi was dragging her by the hair.

"Don't fucking mess with Mira again or I'll tear your limbs apart. You're lucky I didn't tell V that I saw you and Yoongi in the girl's bathroom fucking."

Sunhee gasped in shock. "H-how did you know?"

"You guys were in the fucking girls bathroom for fucksake. IN A SCHOOL, IN A PUBLIC BATHROOM. You thought no one would've caught you?" Yumi said.

"So what are you going to do, huh? Snitch on me? V wouldn't believe you." Sunhee questioned.

"I'm not here to snitch on you. I'm here to give you a lesson that assaulting my best friend means I get to kick your ass," Yumi said as she gripped onto sunhee's hair tighter.

Sunhee screamed and they started to fight. I sat there watching in terror.

"Hey shy girl? You okay? You seem scared-" Sungjae caught sight on me. "WHOA, holy shit," Sungjae said as he saw Yumi and Sunhee fighting.

People started to notice and they crowded around us.

"Holy fuck," Jungkook said. "Should I stop them or?"

Taehyung came in and tore them two apart from each other.

"What the fuck!" Taehyung said.

"V! Yumi started the fight first!" Sunhee said.

Taehyung came closer to Yumi and grabbed her shoulders.

"Don't touch me, V." Yumi tried to push him away.

He looked like he was about to tear her apart until I came and shove Taehyung away from Yumi.

The moment he saw me, his face softened a bit.

"No Taehyung!" I cried. "It's not her fault!"

"Mira, don't get into this-" Sungjae gripped my wrist.

"No! It's my fault that they were fighting!" I said as I continued to push Taehyung away from yumi.

In the past I've seen Taehyung fight. It's not that pretty and imagine Taehyung fighting yumi.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" I hear the principals booming voice.

The principal, Mr. Nam decided to step into the picture.

"All of you! Detention after school!" Mr. Nam said as he pointed at me, Taehyung, Yumi, Sunhee and Sungjae.

"I'm disppointed in you, mira. You're a really good student. Why let yourself get into such trouble?" Mr. Nam said as I apologized.