chapter twenty two

「 "It's just about me and you from now on." ~Kim Taehyung」
kim taehyung's point of view

✿✿✿

8:10am
me: are you still mad at me? please don't. please know that you mean the world to me. 👫

✿✿✿

After sending that text to mira, I shoved my phone back into my pocket as I leaned on my locker. I hope she's still not mad at me.

"V." I heard a stern voice next to me. I turned around to see Jeon Jungkook standing there, hands shoved into his pockets.

"Hey." I straighten my back out and stood in front of him. "What's up?"

"You lied to me." Jungkook said, as I raised an eyebrow.

"About what?" I asked, not remembering what I exactly lied about.

"Remember at graduation picture night? I clearly said you 'had a girlfriend' and you denied it. But this whole time you were dating mira?" Jungkook smirked.

I sighed. He was eventually going to find out.

"Okay? So? What if im dating her? What does it have to involve with you? and yeah I know you guys dated before. But you obviously played with her." I tried to state the obvious. I don't understand why Jungkook takes mira so seriously, as if she's a chew toy.

He chewed his bottom lip as he looked at me straight in the eye. "Okay. I admit I wasn't taking her as seriously. It's my job as a playboy. BUT after seeing her so hurt, I felt really bad. Especially with her falling off the rooftop of the school and almost losing her life. But you. You might make the same mistake as i did."

I started chuckling as jungkook spoke his nonsense. "What the hell are you talking about? Just admit you still like her! And no Jungkook, I'm not a playboy. I don't date girls from left to right. I've never hurt her whatsoever."

"Wow Taehyung. Then why did you date soomin the psycho all of the sudden after your breakup with the other psycho, sunhee? I knew you had feelings for mira, so why did you suddenly date soomin?" Jungkook said, firing back.

"Jungkook, first of all its none of your business to whoever I date. Mira clearly has feelings for me, and I have feelings for her too. like I've stated before, I will never hurt her."

Jungkook scoffed. "Yeah right." He gave me one last glare before stepping away, going to his class.

-

lee mira's point of view

✿✿✿

8:10am
taehyungie♡: are you still mad at me? please don't. please know that you mean the world to me. 👫

. . . . .

8:26am
me: i guess I'm not mad at you anymore. can you see me at break? i miss you.

✿✿✿