Choosing someone else

"Ginny, you said it was there." She reminded me.
     "It was! I promise! I swear to Godric!" I explain. She paces around the room back and forth for about 15 minutes until I stop her out of worry. "Luna, what do we do?!" I question.
     "Whatever we do we have to get that book away from Harry or else it could do something really bad to him." She explains. "Whatever you do make that your number one priority, ok?" She asks. I agree and she walks out of the room still in worry. I needed to get that book away from Harry and fast. I didn't know how I was going to pull it off but there had to be some way. For the next few days I have been following Harry around like crazy and a few times he has actually caught me. That was the bad part. I didn't want him to think I was some creepy stalker or something I mean I am just trying to get his diary! I just realized how that could have sounded really different to some other people. Anyway, back to the important stuff. The second day I finally was able to get the diary away from him. It took a lot of work though and believe me I was never going through that again. It was late at night and I had to go into the boys lavatory to obtain the diary from his desk. While I was walking in, I noticed it sort of shining. I soon see Harry pop out of the book as I run to the closet and hide.
     "What was that?" Harry questions. I ofcourse don't answer because I dont want him to know that I am on his room. I look through the crack in the closet and I see him shrug a little bit. So that's who Tom riddle is. He thinks to himself.
     "Oh no!" I thought out loud. He was walking towards the closet door when I felt my body hit to the ground.
     "Ginny?" He had a troubled look on his face. He had the weirdest expression on and I knew I was in big trouble, but not just with the school. "What are you doing here?" He questions again. I have a blank stare and we both don't talk for about 3 minutes until I finally break the silence.
     "I was just, um." I couldn't finish my sentence. He had kissed me right on the lips and I started to kiss him back. I pulled away realizing what I was actually here for. I blushed a little before pulling away and he smiled at me. I gave back the smile and I started to speak again. "I need that diary, Harry. It is very important." I explain to him.
     "Ginny, I can't let you hold it. I don't know what it is capable of and you are younger I wouldn't want you to get hurt." He explains. I nod my head noticing that now there was no way to get the book and I was screwed. I walked out of he room before he said anything else and the last thing said was an eye roll that I passed on. I needed that diary and it was serious. Luna told me not to explain any of that to anyone so now I needed to find a way to get he diary when he wasn't there and I knew just what to do. After I knew he was asleep, I went to one of the millions of desks in the common room I set the diary down and opened it up. I began to write which I knew was a bad idea. But somehow I did it anyway. I did not know why I did it or even why I wanted to but I needed to ask it something that I have been waiting to do for a long while. I started to write.
     "Are you a horcrux?" Was the first thing I ask it. It replies back in seconds.
     "Well, looks like you have found out my secret. When you just thought this was over, it was just beginning."
     "What do you mean?" I question it.
     "You'll see." It replies back within at least minutes this time. I soon feel myself black out but I can still hear and see things. I am getting dragged by my leg down Millions of stairs and through a ton of doors. The next thing I know I hear someone talking in parseltongue. I hear the doors unlock and I feel the force stop. I can only hear snakes talking and my heart pounding. I fear not knowing what is going to happen to me or anyone else next. It could be a few hours or maybe even a few minutes.