Chapter 1; fight

It's currently 6:30am and i'm debating on wether or not to drop out of school and becoming a stripper. Sweet baby Jesus i hate school. After finally dragging myself out of bed i walk to my closet and grab a flannel with just a plain black shitty t-shirt, for pants i pick some black skinny jeans off the floor. I know right im so classy. Elliot picks me up every morning so i know i won't miss my ride or anything.

I pull out my cigarettes when i get out the door and put one in my mouth. I should probably quit but hey im addicted and they get me through the day.Im going to die eventually so why not do what gets me through the mean time. I go through a pack of cigs in at two days. Eli doesn't really approve but i don't  care so i tend to block him out when he's telling me how bad they are for me.

Just as i was blowing out my last puff of smoke Elliot pulled up to my apartment building. I like it though. It fits me and my mom perfectly

"Hey Vi, how are you?" Elliot asks while opening my door from inside the car. "Hey, you wanna smoke before we get to school?1' I ask while stepping into the car. i notice what Elis where when i get settled. Hes wearing skinny jeans, a foo fighters shirt, and some converse. Typical emo kid.

"Sure did you bring any papers?" He asked while pulling out of the parking lot. i replied with a quick yeah. You see i have crippling anxiety and smoke a lot of weed.  

We smoked a joint couple blocks away from school in a park that nobody comes to any more. We ended up smoking 2 joints. We walked to school because he didnt want to drive high. Safety i guess. 

My school is set up so that way you only have to stay in one building with all of your classes. There is A1, A2, and A3. I'm in A2 and Elliot is on A1. It goes off of Academic ability. A1 is for all of the honor kids, A2 is for kids who maintain a's and b's, and A3 is for kids who need more one on one help. Its pretty fucked up if you ask me 

I usually stick to myself in all of my classes because i suck at socializing and all. When i get to my first period class i take seat in the back corner near the window so i can stare out the window and everything out in the courtyard. I'm still very stoned. Thankfully nothing important happened in that class. The bell rings and im the first one out. 

I have second period off so i go and walk to the field so i can smoke a cigarette. I sit underneath the bleachers. Laying on my back i close my eyes and feel calm. 

I hear someone sit down and i open my eyes to see my beautiful best friend. Sammy has long brown hair with piercing blue eyes. She's perfect. 

Me i'm short with Lilac hair and gauges... I'm a walking wannabee tumblr blog. "Hey boo. Can i bum one?" She asked as she grabbed a cigarette. She didnt need to ask. "Rough morning then?" I asked as i peeked up at her my position. 

"Ugh more than you could imagine." She breathed out as she lit up her "death stick". She doesnt smoke unless she has a shitty day. 

"I mean how stupid could you be... like obviously if you get arrested for something and go and do it again then there is gonna be consequences!" She exclaimed as running a hand through the brown mop on her head. Her boyfriend is most likely in jail again. 

"What'd he do now?" I asked. She just shook her head in response. "Anyways what have you been up to i feel like i haven't seen you a lot lately." She asked with a disappointed look on her face.

Lighting another cigarette i replied "Honestly nothing.. Havent seen much of eli either actually. We should go on one of our adventures. Maybe skinny dipping at the Douglas house?" I smirk at the thought of them running out, threatening to call the cops. I am snapped to reality when i hear sams smooth voice talk. "I have a better idea. Would you be up to fighting?" She gave me a look that i wasn't sure whether or not to run or listen for more info.