Last Will

Zenith, I love you...

"The name itself shows how we are so victorious and will forever be... Every single thing that is happening in my life now, and forever, will be simply related to what we had together as a family... You gave me strength, you gave me love, you gave me everything that I could ever asked for...

I am sorry for every single mistake that I had done to all of you... All the wrong decisions I have made. All the flaws that I had shown. Forgive each other, please, always forgive each other. Life is short, time is running fast, don't waste it with too many hatred and grudge...

Unity, that is the key, and forever will be the key of our success as Phoenixes of Zenith. Love everyone. Love them for their beauty, love them for their flaws. Don't hate them because they had done something wrong, help them, fix them, stand by them, always be together. It doesn't have to be fair to achieve equality, that is what I believed in. The boys and the girls, the good and the bad, accept your differences. Those differences are like curves on puzzle pieces, they complete each other pieces and forms a beautiful picture. Accept each other with rational reasons and always be together, anything and everything that we do, remember, it affects everyone around us. Don't be selfish, don't be ignorant. Don't be arrogant. Always remind each other for goodness.

Be wise in everything we do. Think it thoroughly and always consider many aspects. Don't rush on making decisions, but also, don't be afraid of taking risk. Always have faith and never give up. Keep on trying, keep on praying, keep on improving. Always be grateful for what we have, but never be too satisfy of what we achieve. Life will always be harsh, and it stays that way, be strong, be wise, and accept whatever you might be facing ahead.

Zenith, you guys are different. I will never consider this is just a 'batch', a teen story that I will forget by the age of 25. You are a huge part of me. And I am sober enough to say these things, that I really mean it... I am just a human being, but with all of you, I am a Phoenix. Flying high at the highest point of the sky, in the atmosphere of Earth and not too high up the void of outer space, Zenith. I will always be one of you, I will always try to help you. We will all move on some days, and probably more divided than now, we might lost in contact, but we must not forget what we are, what we used to be, and forever will be, we are a family."

Zenith, I love you...

Always...

One for All, All for One...