Chapter 3

Stiles and I ran through the woods looking for Scott, after him not returning after ten minutes of chasing the coyote, we grew worried. Wondering around we found a cave or den, we knew we had to tell Scott what we found. Running through the dark I turned a corner and saw a dark figure, causing me to grip onto it and smash it to the ground, only to have them screaming at me and Stiles screaming behind me.

It was Scott I tackled.

"Oh my god Scott I'm so sorry!" I state shocked it was him

Scott only grins "It's not a problem" He dusts himself off.

"We think we found something" Stiles states and he gestures for Scott to follow him and I, back to where we found the den.

"So did I" Scott says.

Stiles shines the flashlight so we could find our way back to the den with ease, Scott trailing behind me making sure nothing could attack us randomly as I just watched Stiles, I had to protect him. We arrived and we looked into the den and crawled inside to see many stuffed toys and a light blue with purple trim winter jacket.

"Coyote Den" I state.

Scott shakes his head "Were Coyote" he corrects me and I roll my eyes at him.

Stiles leans down and picks up the jacket and shines the torch onto it "See this, this was Malia's the one she was wearing in the photo" Stiles states to Scott and I seriously.

I pick up one of the old teddy bears then look back to the boys "We shouldn't be in here guys" I state seriously.

"What do you mean?" Stiles asks confused.

"She isn't going to come back, we just invaded her home, our scent is going to be everywhere" Scott helps me by explaining it to Stiles.

"Well if she isn't going to come here where will she go?" Stiles asks.

"Honestly, she will go anywhere but here" I state sighing.

Stiles looks to Scott "Can you like track her now, do you have her scent?" Stiles asks.

"Maybe, but I'm better at this when I'm full wolf, and I'm still worried if I do it I won't be able to turn back" Scott says seriously worried and I worry for him, I'm worried for everyone we are all in a serious mess.

"The doors are all still open, for each of us" I say.

"If I can't get to Derek we will have to get someone else to help" Scott says seriously "This is a crime scene isn't it? This might be a bit out of my bosses lead" Scott says and I sigh.

"More my dad's" Stiles says.

"Which means my father will turn up along with yours Scott" I state.

Soon enough everywhere was covered with police cars and officers and Sheriff Stilinski game out of the den with the jacket that indeed belonged to Malia Tate, who in fact was a were coyote which I don't understand how that happened but oh well.

I was stood in between Stiles and Scott as the Sheriff approached us with a serious look "You sure it was her" he asks Stiles seriously.

"I looked her right in the eyes, and they glowed just like mine" Scott says causing Mr Stilinski to look at him.

"It makes sense Dad" Stiles says.

"But it wasn't a girl, it was a four legged coyote right?" Mr Stilinski asks Scott.

"Well yes but that's the part we don't have figured out yet" Stiles explains.

"But if it was a full moon and she did change while her mother was driving anything could happen" Scott says to Mr Stilinski.