Chapter 3

Then I see him leave and walk next to Troy.

 I feel a little pang in my heart maybe this is a sick joke to him or maybe that devil Troy put him up to this.

 I need Miley help asap!!

@lunch
Miley and I sit next to each other and I tell her that Jae just asked me out on a date.

 She just smiles at me and tells me that I told you he had a crush on you last year. 

Whatever that's why he ignored me last year.

 ''No, it wasn't that maybe he didn't like Troy bullying you '' yes but he never said anything and now unexpected he asks me out.

 Look Elise if you don't want to go then don't but I just don't want you to regret or stay with the what ifs...

She got me thinking and she's probably right as I smile back at Miley.

 I see chest queen Veronica heading to our table she looks at me and we lock eyes ''there you are peppa pig let me tell you something just because you lost some weight doesn't mean that you're not going to get bullied or laughed at. 

Then she proceeds by throwing my cup of water in my head.

'' That's your welcome present oink oink oink... 

I just get up running to the restroom and dry up I don't know whats wrong with that girl, but I'll get her back this year is all about changes she such a moron.

 I can't believe she's the queen of the chest club. 

She's a big bully but like I said it's time for me to stand out for myself.

No more letting people body shame me on bully me im done.

Hey guys what do u think comment msg:)
@shelsiie in Instagram and snapchat