Chapter 8

@school
Troy pov

I will humiliate Elise today lets see if Prince Charming comes to the rescue.

I spot her talking to her friend and I go up to her face hey loser!!!

She eyes me good up and down glaring at me.

Wtf Troy did you lose something .

I just get angry and push her with my shoulder and she whispers in my ear nice try but you don't intimidate me.

I yells back I wasn't trying to.

Elise pov
What's his problem maybe he's gay and is just jealous of me and Jae friendship.

I hate that we have class next .

I'm late I need to find a seat and the only one available is next to Troy.

I sit next to him and he starts to distract me by telling me that how did my date go.

Just shut and let me listen and it's none of your business.

"You better not hurt Jae he's my bFF got it ".

I roll my eyes but he seams to be honest,God how did this corn head get a friend like my Jae .

Troy hands me a paper and Mr. White grabs and starts reading it says loser .

all the class starts laughing and he sends me and Troy to detention.

For not paying attention and for passing notes Wtf??

I start to walk and Troy catches up to me and says that we should be friends.

offers me his hand to shake but when I do he pulls me and kisses me and I feel butterflies in my stomach and he smiles and says "or maybe more than friends".

I feel shocked he kiss me and I'm still touching my lips.

This jerk stole my first kiss now I'm mad I feel like punching him .

What do you think Elise is going to do??