Chapter 9

Sorry for all my grammar mistakes I will get to fix them soon and plz be patient I'm going to try to update this mouth every week ;)

Elise pov

Omgeee.!! I'm so mad at this corn head why him? why?

I'm so mad wait I already said that how does that jerk get to be my first kiss .

He opens the door for detention and the door slams in my face .

Really!!!!! Gosh I turn to look at him but all I see in his face is a confuse look.

Troy's pov

What did I just do I kissed the girl Jae likes and to top that I gave her ,her first kiss.

Come on who hasn't been kissed by this time of sophomore year.

I need to tell her to keep it a secret between us .

I'll do anything to take it back I felt shocks but this isn't right.

Jae's has been my only true friend like my right or left hand whatever hand I just feel so aghhh.!! I can't even explain it.

Elise pov

He keeps looking at me weird it's like he's lost for words or too deep in thought.

Mr.Berg tells us that detentions over.

Troy catches up to me and tells me that we need to talk .

I ignore him, so I just keep walking.

Stop!

Elise we really need to talk and he pulls my hand and shoves me in the passenger seat.

Really gosh he's annoying.

I shout what now it wasn't enough for you that you stolen my first kiss.

That now we're friends and I'm in your car.?

Troy clears his throat ..hmm.. We need to talk about that ?

No we don't bye !

I grab the handle of the car to open but it's locked .

He grabs my other hand and I turn to look at and he kisses me again.

Put more fiercely and I give in to his kisses and kiss him but suddenly I pull back .

just run off as fast as I can because honestly I don't know what's going on.

Troys a bad boy?????