Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerard's POV

I can't believe myself right now.

I just asked possibly, no scratch that, THE HOTTEST GUY EVER to come over soon.

What the hell is wrong with me?

'Well you ARE depressed.'

"Shut up!"

'No.'

"Yes!"

'Make us.'

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I exclaimed to the little assholes inside of my head.

As of right now, I'm in my room, trying to contain my crazy hormones. I can't control myself around Frank. He makes me feel weak, vulnerable, like if he told me to do anything I would obey him without a second thought.

Hell, I can barley form a coherent

sentence in front of him. I'm shocked that I was able to earlier.

He just makes me...crazy.

And I want him.

All of him.

Every second of everyday.

He's perfect. I mean those eyes, they peirce right through me. It's like they are reaching into the depths of my soul, making me completely vulnerable. They are such an odd color, green russet mixed with light hazel and gold flecks by the pupil. They are beautiful.

And oh sweet baby Jesus, his jaw line. It's so prominent. It makes me just want to kiss up and down that jaw all day long.

His lips. Holy shit those lips make me go weak in the knees. And that lip ring? Yeah, that only adds to the sexual frustration.

Most importantly, his body and tatoos. They make him look like a sex god. I just want him. His hair looks so good for running your fingers through.

These idiots in my head are making me go crazy.

I can't stop thinking about him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I'm walking down the hallway, I see Frank make his way towards me.

Well my hormones are about to explode.

SHIT. Stay calm. Holy shit. WHAT DO I DO?! Ok, ok, just stay calm. Don't let your little hormone-crazed brain cells lick him. That would just be awkward.

Well, looks like it's going to become akward, seeing as Frank is about 10 feet away from me.

Just looking at his sexy sex godliness makes me wants to do things to his body that would put me in a padded cell for a very, very long time.

So basically I would do things to him that would make us look like the last two humans in the universe trying to procreate.

"Uh Gerard, you ok buddy?"

HOLY SHIT. FRANK IERO JUST ASKED ME IF IM OKAY.

"Um akpencnqoenx."

"Sorry?"

"Um...I mean...uh...yea I'm peachy."

I mentally kick myself in the balls for making such an idiotic remark. But the thing that's making this conversation ten times worse is the fact that Frank is smirking. Not just a regualar smirk. The 'I'm going to make you melt into a puddle of your own sex-crazed hormones' smirk.

Wow, does that smirk make me go weak in the knees.

Literally. I'm going to fall any second now.

"Well, I was just wondering when you wanted to hang out? Maybe today?" then he just smirks that oh-so-devastating smirk that makes me go weak in the knees.

"mpeondjwmdnx," I say intelligently.

I am such an imbecile.

Have I mentioned that there's a sex god smirking at me?

Well there is.

And he is STILL smirking at me.

'Come on, respond dipshit he's waiting for you!'

No. I want to look at him forever.

'Well you have to respond sometime.'

Fine.

"Uh... s-sure."

Fuck.

I am hanging out with Frank Iero.

Today.

I am going to die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys! So it's finally updated!

How'd you like it? Comment, vote, follow!

Hope you all enjoy this fanfiction as much as I do. I really have high hopes for this! I'm very excited!

Alright bye and thank you!

~Alteration extermantion