Chapter 4

Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frank's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we enter Gerard's room, I suddenly become very, very self-concious.

And that isn't good. AT ALL.

When I start to think to hard, especially about myself, the bad thoughts come back to me.

And I flip out.

I start to breath heavily, in, out, in, out, taking crazy deep breaths that aren't neccesary.

And then the thoughts begin.

'He won't like you, you're a fuck up.'

'Faggot, as soon as he sees those nasty ass scars, he's not going to want to be near you at all, you little cunt.'

'When he finds out about your fucked up past and your life at home, he'll be appaled.'

'You fatass, because you ate today he's going to notice the fat on you.'

'Die cunt.'

'If you eat, I want at least 10 cuts on each wrist tonight, you hear me? You don't deserve to eat, you deserve to feel pain.'

'Just jump off of a cliff already, you worthless waste of space.'

I start to panic, because I know Gerard will notice my behavior, and I don't want to tell him about all of this, I don't think I'm ready.

I quickly try to steady my breathing, stop my eyes from popping out, and calm my thoughts.

This always happens in the worst situation.

As we take a few steps into the room, Gerard cocks his head to the side, narrows his eyes, and for the first time, actually sounding confident and not utterly nervous, he says the words I've been dreading the entire time.

"Frank, are you alright?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was gonna leave you with a cliffhanger, but I'm happy today so here ya go!

"Frank, are you alright?"

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

What the hell am I supposed to say? He obiviously realized I'm not okay, otherwise he wouldn't have asked.

"Umm......" I say, and this time, it's me that's at a loss of words.

"F-frank, come on, b-be honest with me. I-I don't judge," he comments meekly, then quickly averts his eyes to the floor and blushes.

I sigh. "Gerard, I'm fine really, I think I just left a piece of homework at school is all." I say, thankful for my quick wits.

"O-okay, um....j-just checking," he stammers, then blushes again.

I smirk, because it's so adorable, he's just so cute, so clumsy, and that makes him so fucking HOT.

I immediately forget what just happened in the past 5 minuets, and i say something that I know Gerard will turn crimson at, mainly because my voice is going to be thick with seductivity.

I would love to see where this goes.

I just want to feel his plump, pink lips against mine.

I hope he wants my lips on his as well.

"So Gerard," I say my voice deep and seductive, "What do you want to do?"

And, just like I said, his face flushes crimson, his eyes locking with mine, filled with lust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

HEHEHEHEEHE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE FUN.

so how do you guys like this so far? I like it a lot.

Again, thanks for reading it, this means a lot to me.

Comment, share, vote, and follow!

Thanks guys!

-Alteration Extermination