Free Penguin

I have a announcement. So, do you guys know what Club Penguin is? Do you want free membership forever? Do you want anything you want FOR FREE? Well, I got some news for you! There is a website called Free Penguin, and you can have any clothes, igloos, or whatever without any warnings! I play Free Penguin on there, and if you would be so kind, you can make yourself an account and talk to me on there! My name will be xCalliex. You will have to go to certain servers because some, and I actually mean ALOT of users are Spanish.

And just to give you some warnings people like to have online romance and all of that. I'm warning you, don't do it. It's bad. So ignore the people who say this: "Wanna have sex?" They ask people that a lot, and I can't stand it. And the next warning I'm giving you is that there are bullies on there that like to bully you for NO reason. It happened to me. So watch out for them. But you can't do anything about it because it won't let you report anyone or whatever. The only thing you can do is just get away and scram. They are just plain mean. So don't back talk them because it will just get worse. So yeah, Free Penguin can be a bit inappropriate, but try to ignore it, PLEASE! I hate that stuff.

So don't worry. There are nice people on there, too. Hang out with those people. They are nice, loving, and caring. So the website is called freepenguin.xyz. With no period at the end. And when you get on the site it will ask you if you're English or Spanish. Press the UK flag and it will say stuff in English. And when you're done making an account successfully, you will have to choose a server. Press Freeland. It's an English server. So, if you see Brooklyn CP, that's me.

So, I hope you will go online and do all of this stuff. And one more thing: watch out for hackers. They hack people almost all the time. It's not really a super safe website like Club Penguin is, but at least you get free membership. So I hope to see you on there soon, and ignore the bad people! Thanks! 😀

So, if any of you are interested. I'm tagging these people who MAY like it:
SophIsDaBoss
GiveCrowleyHisWings
Damcclub
Henryhawk88
paisleybrotherton
Anonymous_Fan_mlp
I tagged the MLP people because I think you can play as Rainbow Dash on there... I don't know! I'm keeping it a secret! See ya if you play! 😊