10 things about Alyssa you won't like about her.

It's true. I'm doing Alyssa because she's the most "Sassy" in my class.
1. Sassy. She snaps her fingers a lot and talks really weird.
2. Nosy. She gets into people's business a lot! Especially Ayden and Mason's..
3. Flirty. She claims she don't like Ayden and Mason, but I think she does. Why? I'll give you clues: Everyone knows that she likes them, she acts weird around them, talks crazy around them, and always hanging out with them.
4. Weird. Laughs like a pig and talks about drama a lot.
5. Drama. She sometimes starts drama and talks about it.
6. Loud. She's SOOOO loud, I can barely hear myself think! I can't even read a book to myself with her around!I can't focus and do my works! It ticks me off, and I get F- because of her loudness!
7. A sissy. She is afraid of dirty stuff. Like worms and dirt and all of that. She even freaks out when someone scares her.
8. Brags. She. Brags. Way. Too. Much. She bragged about living in a 3 story house and being rich and all of that. I mean, care for other people! They can be really poor sometimes!
9. Crazy. Gets on people's nerves, and can be really rowdy around them.
10. Attention. OMG THE WORST ONE. SHE WANTS ATTENTION TO EVERYONE ALL THE TIME. TO PEOPLE SHE LIKES. She may be "good-looking," but she doesn't need attention just to get people to like her because of her prettiness!
11. A bonus one. Friends. She has a friend problem. She has 6 BFFs in my class: Mattie, Paris, Khali, Isabel, Skyla. She needs new friends. 

So that's the negative things of Alyssa. It's like Dork Diaries. Alyssa is MacKenzie, and I'm Nikki. Hope you liked it.