The Sleepover

At precisely 6:00pm Cassie knocked on my door with her suitcase. We rushed straight up to my room where Lisa was playing. I got out my iPhone and texted the number Adien gave me.
B:Hey it's Bridgette from earlier
Cassie looked over my shoulder as I texted and said"Nice. Casual but informative" Then she continued playing with Lisa. At 6:30 we went down stairs an made pizza. I made a ham and pineapple pizza while Cassie made a meat feast. We put them in the oven and went back upstairs. "So has he texted back yet?" Cassie asked curiously.  "Not yet" I replied.
We were talking about random things when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. "Shit! He's calling me what do I do?" I practically screamed at Cassie. "Calm down and answer. Put it on speaker phone so I can hear." She said maturely. I did as I was told and answered.
B:Hello?
A:Hey it's Aiden from earlier how are you?
B:Not bad how about you
A:Meh. I was wondering if you would like to go out tomorrow after school?
I looked at Cassie unsure. She nodded reassuringly.
B:Sure! Where.
A:Err... Maybe we could go to Creams.
B:YASSSSS I love creams it is bæ
A:Good see you there
B:Love you bye!
Cassie looked at me like she had just seen a ghost. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. Then I realised what I said. "SHIT I SAID I LOVE YOU TO AIDEN!" I could kill myself right now. Cassie burst out in to laughter and said "Well what are you going to wear?"
"To what?"
"Your date!"
"Oh yeah. I forgot about that lets eat the pizza is ready. I'll think over pizza"
"Ok I'm going to wear a black crop top, a burgundy skirt, black tights and a white leather jacket with a fur trim." 
"Yes that looks cute but casual I love it. I'll give you my black heeled ankle boots for you to wear with it."
"Thanks girl what would I do without you?"
"Nothing!" She laughed.
Lisa started crying so we went up to her room. I sniffed her nappy and gagged *vomit* ok that needs a change. "Cassie Imma change this baby's nappy"  After that we gossiped some more and went to bed. And texted each other ( my mum wanted us in bed and asleep by 10:30.)
"Night babes"
"Night"