Easter Holidays

5 weeks later

Ok so It's the Easter holidays and I'm so excited because I'm going to be spending it with my 3 favourite people;Cassie,Lisa and My boyfriend Aiden. Yup that's right we're together now and he's such a fucking good kisser we've made out so many times like #relationshipgoals and he got me the nicest gift for Valentine's Day. A plush giant bear and chocolate. What could be better?!
So I have devoted 5 days for Lisa 5 days for Cassie and 5 days for Aiden. (Staff training day gives me 15days off school and no homework!) Despite the fact I don't have any homework I have so much revision to do for my GCSEs. *cries*

So revision by day party by night apart from in Lisa's case where I party by day and revise by night. So that's my Easter sorted and mum and dad have approved and they're going to go on an anniversary cruise so I have the house to myself. My brother is staying at a friends house for 2 weeks (my parents didn't trust me to take care of him). Lisa will be mine for this first 5 days and then my aunt will take her for the rest of the holidays. Whoop whoop!!! No parties as I can't be asked to clean up. But yeah, my Easter holidays are sorted!

The First five days were awesome I messed around with Lisa and we made paintings and coloured in Easter eggs and all of those kiddie things which to be honest was actually quite fun. I revised my science like hell the first night then the second and third I did maths the fourth English and the fifth R.E.

Cassie's coming over tomorrow night and we're going to do girly things like doing our nails,make overs,filming a video for Cassie's  YouTube channel etc. So fun.
Ok so she has arrived and has BIG NEWS. She lost her virginity. But not with her boyfriend. With her ex. Last night she said she was at a house party and got drunk And he seduced her and they went upstairs had it. I was so shocked and she was in tears she feels like her boyfriend won't understand and break up with her. Major problem. This also means she won't stay until Wednesday which is cool because I get to spend more time with Aiden. Whoop whoop.
So in the end we filmed the 3 minute make up challenge and she won :( by 1 product. She uploaded really fast and it already has 200 views and it's only been up for 10mins. WoW! She had to go as her mum didn't want her staying over without one of my parents in the house.

So I revised all of Sunday and today I'm meeting Aiden in Five Guys for a burger and then he's coming back to mine to watch a movie he's staying over as well.
So I got a cheeseburger and Fanta and he got a bacon burger and a lime Coke.  Then we went into Boots and I got foundation and lipstick.
When we got back home we rushed upstairs and jumped onto my bed. Then we started making out. It was so passionate and on point. Loads of people have said we look so cute and we even have a ship name:Braiden. Cute right?! His hands are going lower now. To my breasts. I moved them back up and whispered sexily "Not yet" he did as he was told and started caressing my neck. After a couple more moments of snogging I pulled away and looked deeply into his sharp blue eyes and sexily said "let's watch a movie" After years of debating what movie to watch we finally settled for 'The Princess Bride' which has many fighting and monster scenes as well as kissing scenes. We eventually went to bed at midnight having papa John's pizza for dinner. We were cuddling in bed as we slept and I felt him fondling my breasts and I left him to it because that's all he's gonna get for now and I'm too tired to do anything else.
                           ***
I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I swear I could kill that thing. I answered the call
B:Hello?
C:Hey babes
B:Oh hey Cassie how are you
C:Bad,I feel like Such a fucking slut
B:Really why?
C: I slept with 2 guys in the space of 3 days
B:You slept with another guy? Who
C:Yeah my boyfriend this time he said it was to make up for the fact I slept with my ex
B:Whoa,What happened to having boundaries?
C: I don't know I just felt really guilty. He made me give him a blowjob
B:No! Are you OK do you want to come round.
C:I can't I'm grounded
B:Well don't forget I'm here for you no matter what.
C:OK thanks
B:Anyway I have news!
C:Shoot
B:I had a make out session with Aiden
C:Cool. You were in control?
B:Yeah he played with my boobs but I set my boundaries.
C:Ok good
B: But when we were sleeping he did it again and I let him I was to tired
C:Ok lol got to go love ya
B:Love ya bye!
Woah that was intense I feel so sorry for her she really sounded upset and she got grounded! I should really go over to hers but her mum is so strict about groundings.
"Morning babes!" Aiden said with a smile on his hot,sexy face.
"Hey!" I retorted sexily. "How did you sleep?"
"Awesome because I was with you"
Awww how cute! "So what are we gonna do today?" I asked. "Well we're going to Oxygen trampoline park "he replied.
"Awesome "

I put on some grey leggings, a grey sports bra and a grey hoodie. I filled in my eyebrows and put on some mascara then we left having had pancakes for breakfast (he made them). We got on the tube at around 13:30 and started bouncing. OMG it is such a fucking workout. Shit I have a stitch. Clutching my side I walked off and drank some hot water. I stood up and got back on Aiden was doing flips and everything fancy. Finally after watching him do flips for ever I attempted to do one. It was so easy and now we're flipping around together. We even did a double cartwheel.

After our session we went to get some lunch at McDonald's. I had a chocolate milkshake and 6 chicken nuggets and chips. He had a smoothie and a greasy double beef burger. We went to an abandoned park and started making out on Terry smith (the bench name) he licked my bottom lip and then started putting his tongue in my mouth. I did the same back. We were moving to the music in my ears playing from my phone. He started groaning with delight."I love you. Will you have sex with me?"he asked.
#awkward. "Like I do but not now.Can do you wait?" " No baby I'm hard right now let's go home and we can have sex"
"Errrrr Ok?"