Date Time

As soon as the final bell rung to signal the end of the day, me and Cassie ran to the bus stop to go to her house. I had brought all of my clothes and Cassie was going to do my hair and makeup. She's going to spy on us(she's meeting her boyfriend at Creams as well) to reassure me.

"Ok get changed in the bathroom then come in to my room when you're done." I did as she said and went into the bathroom. I got her ankle boots and they fitted perfectly. "Now girl,time to doll up" Cassie said as she squirted out some foundation. 20mins later she had created a masterpiece~ A natural look with winged eyeliner and eyebrows on fucking point. " Girl you did well" I applauded her. " Yes but I'm not done yet." She straightened my hair and added some curls at the end so BOSS. "Ok give me 5minutes and I'll be ready" she said. "Ok thanks so much"
"No probs"she winked at me and disappeared.
A:I'll get there around 4:30
B:Ok can't wait to see you
A: Me too bye
B:see ya
"I'm ready" Cassie called. " let's go"
"Ok"

****
I spotted Aiden sitting in a booth looking very sexy in a tight black top and jeans. "Hey" he said in a sexy voice "Hey handsome"I said. We held eye contact for a second too long. "Well Aiden what are you getting" "Bridgette I have no fucking clue" I giggled then said "ok I dare you to get chilli chilli hot sauce Ice cream." "Are you trying to kill me" he said giving me a mischievous grin. "Waiter I'll have a chilli chilli hot sauce ice cream and she'll have a bubblelicous ice cream." He ordered. We waited for what seemed like forever when finally our Ice Creams came The waiter apologised for the delay and we got an Oreo milkshake on the house. Awesome. We laughed and had a great time he even walked me home and KISSED ME GOODBYE I melted on the spot he is such a good kisser. *melting*
B:How was your date
C:Great but the main question is how was YOURS
B: Amazing. He walked me home and kissed me goodbye
C:Scale
B:9.5
C:Don't rush though babes
B:I not going to do anything i don't want to.
C:OK...

I messed about with my brother and Lisa then got ready for bed.