Chapter 3: No More Jariana?

"Ariana, I think we need to talk............" He trailed off.

I played with my fingers as Jai paced back and forth in front of me.

"I think we should see other people because we don't really see each other that much and with your schedule you don't have time for me. I just thought we should see other people........." Jai said and left to join everyone else, he has a lot of balls for breaking up with me and still stay at the party.

A tear slid down my face.

I got out my phone and tossed it the pool but not before taking off my case, I really didn't need any Jai related things since he got me my phone.

I stared at my phone case whipping my tears until I felt some one next to me.

"Hey Ari- Are you okay?" Louis asked.

"Yeah I'm fine...." I said but I could tell he wasn't convinced.

"Ariana.........."Louis warned.

"No honestly, I'm fine. Now what where you gonna say?" I asked.

He hesitated but spoke "Everyone wants you to sing again"

"Kay, let's go then..." I said getting up and following Louis to the side of the stage.

I went on stage and began singing Grenade and was looking at HIM the whole time.

(Video---->)

Megan followed my gaze and when she saw him she knew. When the song was about to end he walked out and Megan followed him out.

I finished and got off stage and Meg walked back in.

"I've got your back red" she and I hugged her.

*********After the Party**********

 I was on the couch cuddling in my blanket and Louis plopped down next to me.

"are you okay?" he asked.

I nodded keeping my eyes on the movie.

"Why won't you tell me?" he asked and I looked at him.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Why won't you tell me what's bothering you?" he added.

"I never said I wasn't gonna tell you....I just don't feel like it okay" I said.

"That really doesn't help me much" He said getting angry.

"well I'm sorry it doesn't" I said getting up.

"Tell me" he demanded.

I shook my head and headed for the stairs trying to escape this conversation.

"I'm not going to tell you" I said once I reached the top.

"Ariana will you just tell me" he pleaded following me.

"Just let it go Louis" I said heading into my room.

"NO! I'M NOT GONNA LET IT GO BECAUSE SOMETHING IS BOTHERING YOU AND YOU WON'T FUCKING TELL ME!!!!!" he screamed.

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY? THAT I JUST BLURT OUT TO YOU THAT I GOT DUMPED! OR DO YOU WANT ME TO WRITE IT DOWN! I COULDN'T TELL YOU LOUIS! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST LEAVE IT ALONE!!" I said and slammed the door in his face ass the tears streamed down my face.

I slowly walked over to my bed and fell into bed, I probably shouldn't have yelled at him like that.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

****************In Dream***********

I was sitting at a dining table.

I grabbed my glass of water and started drinking.

"Well if it isn't Louis' girlfriend Ariana" Harry said.

I did a spit take.

"WHAT?!"

************************************************************************

 I can't believe they actually broke up cause this chapter was written in May, I just never finished it and now they really did break up...........

Can we have a moment of silence please.