Chapter 2: 18th Birthday Extravaganza with Laser Tag?

Ariana's POV

I walked over and opened the door to find Louis banging the wall.

"There's a doorbell Lou" I said shaking my head.

"Whatever, I'm your ride so c'mon let's go" Louis said.

"Okay." I said but Louis stopped me.

"Whoa.......you can't go like that." He said.

"Wow Lou, you know how to make someone's birthday really special" I said sarcastically.

"Just go and change." Louis begged.

"into what?" I asked.

"How 'bout this?" he said holding up a pink, white, goldish-silvery dress. The front of the dress reached to a mid-thigh length and the back landed right below the back of my knees. It had a bow on the middle back of the dress and to small bows on the top back of the dress.

(Dress ------>)

"Do you just randomly keep girls dresses in your closet or what?" I asked a bit creeped out.

He rolled his eyes and answered "I bought it yesterday after you and the girls left."

"Thanks Lou! I absolutely love it!" I quickly grabbed the dress and ran into my room, shutting and locking the door behind me.

I quickly took off my pajamas, yeah I really wanted to wear them to the party but oh well. I took a quick shower and washed my hair. I dried it of with a towel. I slipped on the dress and got started on my makeup.I finished putting light makeup on, lipstick that matched the color of my hair and grabbed a pair of tan heels, slipping them on, I put my hair in a pony tail and  lightly curled the edges. . I walked down the stairs to find Louis on the floor putting something in his back pocket.

He got up when he realised me standing there.

"You look......um...uh..stunning." He said whiles rubbing his neck.

I felt my cheeks burning, which really is weird. Whenever Louis compliments me this doesn't usually happen.

"Thanks" I said standing there.

Well this got awkward fast. Whoa when have things ever gotten awkward between me and Lou? God, is today Friday the 13th. What no! I wasn't born on the 13th.

No duh you dimwit, you're born June 26

Shut up! Did I ask you anything?

"Why are you mumbling?" Louis asked.

"Huh?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You were mumbling and I asked why were you mumbling?" He re-asked.

"Um......it's 5 and the party starts at 7. Stupid Liam wants me there by 6 so, we have an hour to kill......" I said.

"I know." He spoke.

"Then why are you here?" I asked.

"Early birthday present. You get to look at me for an hour." he said. I raised my eyebrow again.

"Just joking, it's a little thing I call Laser tag......" He said grabbing my hand and heading out the door.

I felt a chill run through my spine when Louis grabbed my hand. What the hell is going on with my body?! Why today?! Why with Louis?! I will really never understand nature. Besides don't I have a boyfriend named..........um....I'll get it later. God this is really not a good sign.

I got into the passenger seat after Louis opened the door for me. He went around his car and got into the driver's seat. He turned on the radio.

I wonder what next song Ariana might release.