Chapter 8: Happy Game 4

Me, Sid, and the Pittsburgh Penguins are taking the road trip to New York For game 4. If the Pittsburgh Penguins win this game it's all over for the New York Rangers. For this game, instead of me being in the crowd i'll be standing beside Penguins coach Mike Sullivan on the Pittsburgh Penguins bench. A few hours later we arrived in New York! It's 1:00 in the afternoon here, and now we are underway for the 1st period. Both these teams are going to play a very solid, aggressive, period. For today, i'm going to be working with Mike Sullivan as the Penguins coaches. 10 minutes later, we have 10 minutes left in the 1st. Oh No! Rick Nash is on a breakaway!!!!, and he scores... 1-0 Rangers Goal by Rick Nash. 5 minutes later, OH NO!!! THE RANGERS HAVE ANOTHER GOAL! 2-0 Rangers! This is not good. The Penguins have to come back! Then came intermission. Me & Mike Sullivan were trying to get the Penguins filled up with energy for the 2nd. I was taking to Sid, I told him that I'm always his Good Luck Charm. She Smiles at me and he tells me "Thanks for always being there for me and the Penguins." Then we are underway in the second period! The Pens are in the Rangers Zone for the Face-Off. The Penguins are now on a passing triangle trying a method to score. Letang to Sid, Sid to Malkin, Malkin passes to Tanger. Tanger shoots, HE SCORES!! GOOOAAALL BY PITTSBURGH!!! KRIS LETANG!!! SCORES ON THE TOP SHELF!!!! But still 2-1 Rangers. 18 minutes later its 2nd intermission. Then Pens were trailing 2-1. In the Pens Locker Room I have told the Penguins "It's okay. We can tie this game up in no time. It will just take a little bit more energy." I want to see a goal from Sid too! Now we are underway in the 3rd period. The Pens have to tie this up! 15 minutes later, 5 minutes left in the 3rd still 2-1 Rangers. The Penguins are trying. To even this! The Penguins need to win this series! Then Beau Bennett Soaring passed Rangers a back hand move by Bennett. He shoots he SCORES GOOOAAALLL BY PITTSBURGH!!!! BEAU BENNETT!!!!!! 2-2. Then end of 3rd 2-2. WE ARE GOING TO OVERTIME! Me & Sullivan told the Penguins "Let's win this series! We can win this all!" Now it's Overtime 3 on 3. For 3 on 3, I'm putting Sid, Kunitz, & Bennett. The Rangers line is Brassard, Nash, & Stephan. 3 minutes on 3 on 3 still no goals. CROSBY SHOOTS!! OH NO HE HITS THE CROSS BAR!! 3 minutes later, End of Overtime! We are going to double OT! LETS GO PENS!! We are underway! Beau Bennett passes to Kunitz. KUNITZ SHOOTS, HE SCORES!!! PENGUINS WIN THIS SERIES!!!!! IM SO HAPPY IM ON THE ICE WITH THE PENGUNS!!! Sidney Crosby gives me a big hug on the ice! Semi- final vs Washington Capitals!