Chapter 5: Round 2, Game 1

Me & the Pittsburgh Penguins have officially arrived in Los Angeles, California! The Pittsburgh Penguins are ready to take on the LA Kings for this series. The Penguins have swept the Rangers 4-0 in series 1. Before the game stars, Penguins head coach Mike Sullivan has told them "We need to win this series." "Just Believe in your self." So the game went on. It's the beginning of the 1st. Then BAM!!! GOOAAALL BY MATT CULLEN!!! 1-0 PENGUINS!!! Then there was 11 minutes left. There was a goal by LA. 1-1. 11 minutes later, 1st intermission. While both teams had a rest, Mike Sullivan told the Penguins "You guys have to take the lead! We can't let another goal slip through again." So then the 2nd period started. GOOAALLL BY PITTSBURGH!!! RIGHT OFF THE FACE-OFF!!! EVGENI MALKIN!!! 2-1 PENGUINS!!!! WITH A SPINORAMA MOVE! 18 minutes later: 2 minutes left in the 2nd, GOOALLL SIDNEY CROSBY!!!!! WHAT A GOAL!!! 3-1 PENGUINS!!! 2 minutes later, 2nd intermission the Penguins leading the LA Kings 3-1. Pittsburgh's coach was really impressed with the Penguins plays today. 10 minutes later, 3rd period is underway. The Penguins are gonna win this. Then 17 minutes later only 3 minutes left in regulation. GOOAALL SIDNEY CROSBY AGAIN!!! 2nd GOAL FOR SID TONIGHT!!! I was very happy for him!!! 4-1 Penguins. LA does not even have a chance to win now. 3 minutes later, PENS WIN!! 4-1 now that is Penguins hockey! On the way back to Pittsburgh! Mike Sullivan is very Impressed with his Pittsburgh Penguins.