Chapter 3 ( Daegu )

Bomi POV
I knocked on the door twice but there was no sign of people , as I was about to knock again the door opened a bit so that means that the door wasn't locked

So I slowly opened the door and went in , " is anyone home ? " I said , but I think there wasn't anyone so I went straight to the kitchen to put the box

From the smell of the box I knew it was food , it really smells good . Yum , I couldn't help but to open the box and take a piece of ( whatever the food is ) . After I ate it I felt thirsty so I went straight to the fridge and take a bottle of water ...........

Taehyung ( v ) POV
We came here to Daegu for a mini concert , so we decided to go to my grandfather's place , I really missed him but he already passed away when I was 7 .

I remember my childhood friend ,,, we left each other when my grandfather passed away , my family ( mom & dad ) wanted to take me to Seoul to continue my studying, we even promised each other that we will get married when we became older . We really loved each other .

Anyways , when we reached our destination, I really wanted to cry. But Jin hyung and Jungkook hyung keep telling me that I am a man now I have to handle it , so I did

Everyone keep telling me that the house is so big, beautiful and fantastic especially Jhope and Jimin hyung.

The house had a very large yard that me and my grandfather used to play and joke around. I just really missed it .

Jin POV
When we reached Taehyung hyung's grandfather's place , Taehyung was about to cry so me and Jungkook kept telling him that he is a man , and a man never crys.

Jhope and Jimin kept annoying us so I decided to go to the best place for Me which is the kitchen ( hhhhhh Jin the mom + chef ) .

When I was about to step in the kitchen I heared noises I wanted to scream but I remembered that we said to Taehyung that we are mans , and a man won't cry nor scream and I knew if I scream everyone will laugh at me so I didn't .

I peeked to see who is in the kitchen when I saw ........

____________________________
To be continued
Don't forget to like & comment 😀
Thanks 😍