The Forest

Chapter 2
"Desiree we need to go and now so hurry up". "Ok I'm ready so where are we leaving". "Well I was thinking maybe go straight towards the forest because we are running out of food and water". We silently leave our hide out and we go past all those dumb soldiers and we walk around the forest."be careful because there can be traps and there is probably some people in the forest and those infected creatures so stay near me and keep a weapon with you at all times".  It's about to be dark and we have not found a good spot for a shelter and we haven't find any animals to kill for food with but we found a lake and got some water out of it. "Desiree where would you like to sleep on the floor or up on the trees?". "I would actually like to sleep up there but we need to find a tree that can hide us from the soldiers". "We are about to have 44 days left and we still don't know where that rocket even is we need to figure out quick". "Tyler this might sound bad but we should go back to our hideout to see if the soldiers are there and we should try to capture some of them to see if they can tell us where to go." "Omg Desiree that's an amazing plan i don't know how you do this but that's what we are going to do tomorrow morning". We find a tree and climb up into one of the highest branch in the tree and we are both together in one big branch. "Hey Desiree you should get some sleep I'll take first watch ok?". "Tyler no I'll take first watch you have done so many things for me and you never let me help you so at least this once let me take first watch". "Desiree no I'm taking  first watch and that's it, "drink some water and go to sleep". Desiree quickly goes and gets her stuff ready to sleep and out of know here she gets close to Tyler. She goes towards Tyler and kisses her in the mouth for a good 15-25 seconds.