What is 935?

Chapter 3
I am surprised that before she fell asleep she gave me a kiss and for a second I was stunned for a good 15-25 seconds and she fell straight to sleep. Her lips where smooth and extremely sweet and after the kiss she bit my lip and told me goodnight and I didn't say anything because I was so stunned yet extremely happy. I wake up Desiree and tell her if she wants to go now or sleep more but she told me to get some sleep so I could not argue with her because I was tired so I went straight to sleep after that. I wake up with the best smell I have ever smelled and see Desiree cooking bacon with scrambled eggs. "Good morning Tyler come and sit I have your favorite breakfast." I go towards her and before you know it she gives me another kiss and gives me my plate with a water bottle. We quickly eat and grab all our belongings and go walking straight towards our hideout."hey um Tyler do you have a plan or should we just start shooting?". "Well Desiree we can first play it like a ninja silent and get kills with our knifes but once we get caught or noticed by them we can start using our weapons." "Ok Tyler but whatever happens I just want you to know that I love you that's all and if I die take my backpack and there should be a letter in there." "Desiree you or not going to die at least not when your with me so let's go kick some butts." We had the best day ever because there was only 3 soldiers and they look important so we took them into our tree. "Who are you?". "I am Doctor Richthofen and he's Doctor maxis and we need to get out of here now we are trying to save us from the rocket". "Do you think we are stupid? We know your working with the government so tell us all you know before this bullet goes straight towards your head." "I am telling you the truth and if you kill us there would not be any chance of survival." "Do you know a group called 935?."