chapter 7

loly pov ce 

i'm now 3 month pregnant and me and oz decide to get married in 5 month 1/2 so like that i'm gone have my big belly on the wedding picture.

-loly, i have to go in a trip for 2 week. oz said to me while we were eating breakfast.

- can i come with you?

-thats the problem, you can't come with me.

-why, my love. i ask taking oz hand.

-because the way to get there is long and it could be dangerous for the baby, my love.

- who told you that? i ask squeezing his hand.

-i asked your doctor, he said it's not good for the baby, so you have to stay here.

-ok, but promise me to be carefull out there, ozi.

-i promise, my lolypop.

--time skip--

it's been 6 day since oz's not there and i start to fell bored so i decide to go take a walk in the rose garden. i put a little blanquet over my shoulder and went outside. i walk 30 minute before i finaly found a banch in the midle of the garden, so i sit down but i feel something behind me. before i had the time to turn around someone put his hand on my mount and tied my hand in my back.

- if you fight i'm gone kill you're baby and his father. a manly voice whisperd in your hear. he put a bag on your head, he pick you bridal style and walk away.

oz pov

-i'm home sweatheart. i aid entering my manor.

-master oz we have bad news for you. loly personal maid run toward me.

-what is it ? i ask a little bit sceard of the answered.

-loly ,is nowere, we can't fi...

before she finishes her sentance i start to run in the manor trying to find loly. i look in the kitchen, in the bathroom, in all the piece of the manor she's nowere. « think oz where did loly love to go on the manor property» oz tink looking at loly favorite flower.

-i know where she i said out loud. i start to run toward the rose garden.

--time skip--

i finaly arrive at loly favorite banch and i found a letter on it with a black rose .

<dear oz i have your little lover and your baby so if you want theme back i want to let gilbert free

Vincent>

-GILBERT!!!he run to me

-yes master. what is it.

-prepar the carriage.we have to go.

-but where master?

-at the nightray manor

--time skip--

we arrive at the nightray manor. i just kick the door and start to yeld:

-where are you stupid bastard... no one answerd. gil search in the house i'm gone search outside if you find him do anyting and call me ok.

-ok. so i went in the garden and gil start to search in the manor. when i pass in front of th black rose garden, someone call me and when i reconized the voice the anger start to grow inside me.

-oz, you finaly found me.

-where is my wife?

-in a room, she's sleeping.

-wich room tell me stupid bastard. did you do anything to her stupid piece of crap.

-now that you're talking about this, i fuck her so hard that she came 3 time, it's was so good. he said in a develish voice. i juste want to kill him right now.

-so, you fuck my wife, but just let me tell you how your bro ass was tighting around my cock. mmmm it's was so ba....... i didn't got the time to finish my sentance that vincent push me on the ground and layed on top of me.

- you fucking bastard i'm gone fuck you and after i'm gone kill your wife befor killing you so like this you gone be umilliated befor dying.

A/n next chapter vincent rape oz. i know i'm mean but it put some spicy in the story so watch out next chapter rape/yaoi/lemon so be ready

loly-chan.