Chapter Three: The Miracle

Ethan moved into our class. So today was at a pretty good start so far. It got even better when he plopped down next to me. I texted my squad and smiled to myself. I'm so glad I didn't do "dark day" with the squad. I went to the bathroom to see if I looked alright. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked pretty dang good, if I may say so myself. I was wearing ripped denim shorts, a maroon shirt, black combat boots that complemented my iced latte eye shadow, and a perfect amount of perfume. Maybe people will like today. I went back to class with a smile on my face. Ethan saw me and smiled politely. I smiled back. I sat down and tried very hard not to stare at him. He looked so cute with his caramel chocolate brown hair, his bright blue eyes, his tanned skin, and blue t shirt. If only dreams could come true. Once announcements were done, I went back to texting my band.

Addison: OMG best day for you!
Marci: I'm hungry
Addison: way to change the subject Marci: 😂😂😂
Marci: sorry. So where does he sit.
Me: next to me.
Addison: Holy freaking crap!
Me: yeah. He smiled at me today too. I'll tell you more at lunch the teacher is giving me the look again.
Addison: Mrs. Baker?
Me:yup
Marci: why don't u kill her already?
Me: OMG MARCI SINCE WHEN DID YOU TURN INTO SUCH A MONSTER?!?!?
Addison: YEAH MARCI WHAT THE HECK?!!?!?!
Marci: Guys chill 😂😂😂 I was joking
Me: Ttyl my demons 😂😂
Addison: kk 😂😂
Marci: K bye

After I was done talking with my friends I started scrolling through Instagram, and then discovering that the school blocked it. "Crap" I muttered under my breath. I felt Ethan looking in my direction and started to blush a little. The bell rang signaling us to get to first period. As I was heading to Pre-Algebra, I received a message from Colin. I checked to see what was up with him and saw that he was wishing me luck today on talking to Ethan. I responded with a simple "Thanks" and left it at that.
---------------45 minutes later------------
I was so glad to be out of Pre-Algebra. Even though I have an A, I get really bored sometimes. As I was walking to History, I ran into someone in the hallway.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where-"

I got cut off as I looked up. It was Ethan that I ran into.

"It's okay, really don't stress about it. Hey aren't you in my new homeroom?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Well, what's you name?"

Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh. He asked me what my name was.

"Dylan." I said coolly.

"Nice to meet you Dylan. I'm assuming you already know my name." He said.

"Yeah words get around in this school quickly."

"Yes they do. Hey aren't you also that girl that's--" He gets cut off by Claire. I already can start to see my gravestone.

----------------------------------------------
So what did you think? I tried to make it long because I haven't been on in a while. Comment, Vote, and don't forget to comment on my Q&A book!!