Chapter 22

I woke up to the sound of french music playing in my room. I look around to see the bathroom door open and a navy blue mid-sleeve lace hollow dress with a pair of black ankle strap heels hanging from the door.

Please tell me that I didn't forget my birthday or worst our anniversary.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand beside me to check my calendar. Its was the 20th of May. Nothing special. I ran through all my social media accounts, but I couldn't find any special occasion that was set on this date. Weird.

I slipped the covers off me and walked over to the dress and noticed that there was a sticky note attached to the center of the dress.

Follow me through this hunt and join me for a stroll tonight, baby girl.

-Blake

I just stood there with the note on my index finger, starting at it. I was transfix to the note and the words that were written on the yellow sticky note. You know that feeling when you feel like your boyfriend or someone is up to something that you just can't place your finger on? Well, I have that feeling now. The only thing is I don't feel like bothering to find out what he's up to. I know he means good but I'm just.... not interested in his plans.

At the recognition of this, I knew something was wrong with me personally. Since when do I not like his surprises? What is wrong with me? I walked out my room and went to find my sister.

I open the door to her room, expecting her to be jumping up and down to music, only to find her asleep and hugging her teddy bear. I grab her phone from the nightstand, scroll through her music, and I put the loudest rock n' roll song that I could find. I connect her phone to the house speakers, since everyone is asleep and crank the volume to 100 and finally I play the song. I climb on her bed and start dancing to the music.

About a less than a minute into the song she bolts up from her bed looking around frantically until she meets my eyes. I laugh at her and continue my dancing.

"DO YOU WANT TO GET KILLED!" she shouts over the music. I make monkeys faces at her like the childish girl I'm. She grabs my feet and pulls me down on the bed. I scream at her sudden action and kick my way free from her hands. She jumps up on the bed while I jump off the bed and run to open the door only to find the whole gang with angry pissed of faces ready to kill me. I look behind me to see Lia grinning like the devil on the bed and then I nervously look at the gang besides me. Now I wish that I was invisible.

"Sorry!" I squeak.

"Sorry ain't gonna cut it Li" Lia grins jumping off the bed. I should probably run from here. I look around her room for a way to escape from them. I see the bathroom but there just gonna stay in the room. That's when I notice a big enough gap that was located in the middle of the gang.

"Okay, I'm not sorry. What you gonna do about it? Huh?" I say "Oh, we'll show you." Ives grins and runs towards me. I grinned. He started to kick me in my stomach but I caught his foot before he hit me and twist his leg sideways. He falls to floor and I let go of his leg. I look up to see all of them still pissed off.

Why isn't my plan working? They're so fucking difficult to trick.

I felt something knock me down on my feet. I look over to see Ives smiling. Perfect. We both stand up on our feet and I hit the first punch on his jaw striking it upwards. I could tell everyone wanted to get involved in this play fight we started, so I continued. Ives recovered and punched me in the stomach and then both my sides making me groan and loose my balance. I bumped into someone guessing its my sister since she's the only one behind me. I caught her wrist and balanced myself before taking another punch at Ives. Instead my sister pushed me aside and grabbed Ives by his neck and tightened her fingers on his pulse making him dizzy and unconscious. That's when the magic happened. Everyone one of them jumped on Lia prying her away from Ives while the rest of them tried to pull Ives away from her grip as fast as possible. I smiled to myself at my accomplishment.

I quickly crept out of the room and went to my room to take a shower. I put on the outfit that was picked out, put some mascara, grab my stuff and run downstairs. I grab my keys to my Ferrari and run outside to my car. Just when I thought I made it out without any of them finding out what I did, I find myself back in front of them again. Now they looked even more pissed off as hell and they were standing in front of my car with hockey sticks in their hands.

"What a beautiful day this wonderful morning, don't you agree?." I said smiling at them. "Yes it is. It's a perfect day to get away with murder. Don't you agree with me guys?" Lia asked. They all mumbled yes. I slowly backed away from them and they just stepped forward with every step I made until I had nowhere to go.

"Guys, we can settle this like mature adults. There's no need for weapons to be involved in this" I squeaked. "You heard her guys."Ives smiled. They all circled around me and before you knew it they were all hitting me any kind of way with the sticks while I tried to block the hits as much as possible.

I was down on all fours trying to crawl myself away from the mayhem. It took me fucking 4 tries- 4 tries- to get away but I finally did. I stand up and dust myself off and shout at the top of my lungs to get their attention.

"What the fuck!" They all shout. I smiled at them. "Okay, I know that everyone is angry at me right now but killing is not going to solve your problem. So why don't you guys just calm down and settle this business. Got it?" I asked. They all muttered fine and dropped their sticks on the floor.

"So, what's the deal?" I asked them. They all quietly started whispering until Andre faced me. "We agreed on you doing all the chores for the rest of the month." He announced. I gaped at them in shock, "You're kidding me right? All 5?" They shook their heads at me. "2 weeks or no deal." I proposed. "A month or you can take the blame for everything we do wrong." Ives said.

Taking the blame for them didn't sound bad, but then I thought about all the things that they would do on purpose. All the yelling and punishment I would get from their selfish behaviors. Then I thought about the chores. They had so many of them, more than I did. If I did there chores for a whole month, I would have to be in the hospital by the end of the month.

"2 and a half weeks or you can explain why we're missing money to our parents." I said. They looked at each other before they said deal and I shook Lia's hand.