Chapter 16

I woke up sweating and salty tears dripping from my eyes. I back up against my headboard and rest my head, while I turn the lights on besides the bed to my right.

I relax myself, letting go of the fear and taking deep breaths. This dream was different from the others. This dream was something that my subconscious created and I didn't like one bit of it. But there's this gut feeling that I can't get rid off, that it means something. There was a warning behind it, but I don't know what  it is.

I open my eyes. I look at the clock and it read 4 am in the morning. Great! Now I can't sleep. I might as well go for a run, while I'm up anyway.

I had an sky blue top with some yoga pants and my old beat-up Adidas red shoes. I grabbed my iPod and hit the door.

Ahh! I love New York when it's like this. So peaceful but still slightly busy. I popped in my ear buds in my ears and jogged myself down to Central Park. I was at a slow pace with no hurry. I was enjoying the wakening of NY coming to life. This was my favorite part of NY. People going into cafe getting themselves coffees' and breakfast. It had a feel of the quiet county side but in the big apple.

I felt someone bump into me. I ignored whoever the hell was behind me. I kept running, picking my pace up a little bit faster. But he/she didn't get the clue. they either kept stepping on the heel of my shoes or bumping into my back. This time I ran full speed from the stupid ass.

A few minutes later I was back to my normal slow pace. And then it came on again. This stupid  ass must have a death wish. I spun around.

Damnnnnnn! This was one hot of a hunk! He was sizzling with sweat, but shit was he fucking hot! Damn! how the hell did I not notice him before! Oh my god! Shit! I think I need to find a damn bathroom! Focus, Lily, focus!  Easier said than done!

The only thing my body would take in was his gold-yellowish eyes, which oddly looked familiar to me, his light brown hair and his rock hard abs, other than that,  my body was clueless has fuck. I was in heaven with his body one me. LILLY! FOCUS, YOU STUPID!  Let me get back own track before my mind literally goes all negative.

I thought fast as possible with my mind still dizzy. I put my right foot out and the hoty came running and fell face down in front of me. I start laughing at his fuming face with anger. In the mist of laughing my head off, he pulled my leg down and I fell flat on my butt.

"Shit!" I curse.  I think I broke one my butt muscles!  I look at him to see him laughing. He's not hot anymore! He's more like a jackass- a hot jackass! Shut up, stupid!  That's when I notice something that I didn't before. His posture. I grinned. He was way too busy to see the evil smirk that was forming on my face. I pulled my legs out from behind my ass and made a aim straight for his man hood. As soon as my feet made contact I instantly leaped up from the ground. Now, I was laughing.

I looked around me to see if anybody noticed my sly trick. And sure enough, no one was there. I smiled to myself and started jogging again, but not before I whispered in a innocent baby girl voice in his ear "It sucks to be you, doesn't it, baby?"

It's been 15 minutes since the last encounter and I have to say I haven't see the sizzling hoty anywhere in sight. He was so hot!  What am I doing? Thinking of a boy when I already have one? Damn it, Lily! But damn he was hot! You can't deny that! He looked like he just stepped out of a shower or better yet heaven!  I need stop this! I'm fantasizing over a dude that I don't even know, when I could be fantasizing over Blake. Let's try that, shall we?

I stopped to take a break and took a seat at the nearest bench I could find. I closed my eyes and imagined Blake's hands on my waist and my hands wrapped around his neck while he kisses me. As soon as I imagined him kissing me he was replaced by those yellow eyes. I groaned at myself. This is ridiculous! What I'm doing is just fucked up and ...... STUPID!!!