Chapter 17

I was in the lunch room waiting for the rest of the squad to come in. Thank god, we have lunch the same period or things would have been...bad. I looked around to see Xavier heading my way, I grin at him.

I missed my bestie! It's been a while since I talked to Xavier. With the bizarre schedule of the Bloodbaths coming along, business to take care of, updating the whole house, college admissions and every other chaotic and frenetic thing, I haven't had time to even simply text Xavier.

He wraps his hands around my waist and gives me a hug. He sits besides me, pulling me close to him, he asks "where have you been?" "Places." I whisper to him. "Really? Places that are too occupied for me?" he asks looking down at my face. I smile smugly at him. "don't you give me that smile." he says. I laugh at his tone and spin around to face him.

"I'll always have time for you in my life no matter what. It's just that I've been busy with the family, since we have new addition to house." I say half truthfully. I can tell he doesn't fully buy my excuse but he nods. "Glad to hear you haven't replaced me, but what addition? did your mother have another baby that I wasn't aware of because last time I saw her she was still skinny and hot as fuck." he says grinning. That grins tell me everything that I don't want to know or see.

"Remember when I told you that a longtime boyfriend of mine was coming from Paris?" he nods. "Well," I say stretching the word, he raised his eyebrows at me. "He's here along with his family, my two best friends, their boyfriends, and their family as well" I finish.

"Wow! Feel sorry for you. So basically you have the whole family in one house under a whole bunch of tempered adults." he shakes his head in disbelief. "Lilly, you are never gonna get laid if you in that house, not even from your longtime boyfriend. Not before your mother or one of your crazy ass aunts in that house whoop his ass until he can't slid his dick into you at all."

I look at him eyes wide and hiding my face in my hands before I burst out laughing out at his direct comment. I was crying by the time I calmed myself down. "That was unnecessary." I say. "hey, I was just telling you know the truth. Besides, by the time you have any children or any kind sex--threesomes, foursomes, twosomes, BDSM-- you would probably be 60" he says with amused look. " I was back to blushing, laughing, and covering my face with my hands.

It takes a while before we get back to normal. "Okay. Continue, baby." I nodded. "Okay. So the wh--" i started before I got interrupted.

"Hey, Lills!" we both groan, getting questioning looks. The girls sat in front of me and Xavier and right behind them came the boys, taking a seat at their destined girlfriend.

The air around us turned ice cold. It was cold like Ice and painful, like if you just make the wrong move or step everything will come a loose. Everyone was on edge of their seats to see Xavier with me. It was like a fighting contest with their eyes! It made me want to run and most of all it made me uncomfortable with this suffocating air. Either of the boys would break eye contact with each other. Thank the heavens that looks can't kill you or shit, Xavier would have to run to jail.

I tugged on Xavier's arms, but he was too stubborn to look away. I kept tugging on his hand until he finally looked at me in pure anger. I got up from my chair with his hand in mine and tugged him forward to come outside with me. He obliged. I guided him towards our spot at the back of the bleachers with him following silently and occasionally squeezing my hand so hard that I had bite my lip from screaming a little, which caused to burst my lip. I intermittently kept licking the blood from my lips.

The things I do for these boys!

I sat down on the grass and patted the spot beside me. He didn't budge. I huffed at him "C'mon Xavier, please." He looked at me with eyebrows raised, in return I gave him my puppy dog face never losing his eye contact.His eyes squinted at me like something was wrong with me and his face suddenly turned concerned. I stopped doing my puppy face when he came forwards to me. He pulled me up, jerking me towards him without warning, and held his hands around my waist.