Chapter One: New Girl in School

"Just remember to breathe and stay calm, you'll be fine." I kept telling myself. I didn't know my way around Easton high school. Charlotte knew, but she was too busy with her rich girlfriends and Becca just ditched me as soon as we got out the limo. My father is rich, he runs a company that gross over 2.5 million dollars a year. I can get anything I want, but I choose not to be greedy. I should at least be grateful that he took me in from foster care. I looked at my schedule and went to my locker 2051. Once I finish the combination, the locker jammed. Then that's when my savior showed up. "Locker Jammed?" "Yeah, can you help me, please?" He banged on the locker two times and it opened. " Thanks..." "Mark. The name is Mark and you're welcome. Are you new here?" I laughed," Yeah, I just transferred from Weston. Haven't been making progress." He laughed, " It's cool, if you need any help just let me know and you'll see me around. Welcome to Easton High." With that he left me standing there blushing bright red and smiling.

*Lunch Hour*

The first few classes were boring, but I met a friend. Her name is Chloe. She is from a different country. Her name may sound American, but she is actually from Paris, France. I asked her did she know any English. She said, " Je parle petite anglais." " That means she speaks only a little English." I was confused. " And who are you?" " I'm Michael, I take French with her and I pick up it so easily to where I can translate for her." He sat down. Lunch was okay, but my father refused for me to eat this disgusting food. A cold ham turkey sandwich with an apple and carrot sticks didn't sound so bad. Before I took a bite of my sandwich, Harold came in. " Your father told me to tell you that you are suppose to be having lunch at Le pampier with your sisters and your friends." I grabbed my lunch and put it in my purse. Michael and Chelsea just stared at me. "Well, our you guys coming or not?" They threw away their lunches and joined me in the limo. It was about 30 minutes away from school. As soon as we got there, dad was waiting for me along with Becca and Charlotte. He smiled and hugged me, " Hello Bridget, it's nice to see you." We sat down and ate some bougie food. When we returned back to school, 6th hour was starting. Michael said, " Thanks for the awesome food. What is your name?" "Bridget, it was nice to meet you Michael. So I'll see at lunch tomorrow, right?" He looked back and smiled, " Definitely." I passed mark on the way, "Hey, Bridget. We're having a party tonight for newcomers. Wanna Come?" Bridget said, " Sure. What to wear?" He smiled and gave me his number and address. " Wear something Dangerous." Then he walked off, smiling dangerously.

******

"Should I wear the black skinny jeans with a red top? Or the black skinny jeans with a blue top?" I asked Charlotte. Charlotte laid on my bed reading a magazine, " For what, you going' out or something? I think neither if you ask me. And Who asked you out?" I laughed, " He asked me to wear something Dangerous." Charlotte smiled, " And who's this he? " I blushed, " Don't worry about it. I'll tell you when I get back from the party." I then went back to my closet to look for something dangerous. Then a silk strapless short red dress with my black heels was staring me in my eyes. I applied my makeup and curled my hair and put on my hot outfit. I don't normally wear stuff like this. Father texted me and told me that he wasn't going to be home till late. Once I left, I was anxious to get to see him. I don't know what to do when I will see him. Just play it cool. Once I got out of the limo, there he was. "Arriving here in style, I like it." he said. Then he looked at my outfit, " But, I like your outfit even more." I smiled and joined him in the house. I think half of the students from Easton High was there. " You want some punch?" I smiled, " It isn't spiked is it?" Then I turned around and gave myself a soft hit on the head. I just asked him a stupid question. " Sure, I'd love some punch." He then said, " 'll be right back." I waited by the stairs. Then Mindy, charlotte's friend approached me, what was she doing here? " Hey, aren't you charlotte's sister?" "Yeah." She smirked, " Yeah. Your sister is awesome." I really had to go to the bathroom, despite having a conversation with someone I don't like . She is only being my sister's friend for her money. "Hey will you tell Mark, that I have to go to the bathroom and I'll be right back down. Do you know where it is?" " It's up the stairs first door on your right." "Thanks." I walked up the stairs and followed the directions she told me. On my way up the stairs I heard yelling. " She knows! How can we stop her from telling anyone?" A male voice said.