Chapter 3

A/N This is what Harry's tattoos look like. But he has a lip ring, and he has a eyebrow ring.
Enjoy!

Chapter 3

Niall stirred in his sleep as his alarm went off scaring him shitless, he thrashed around and ended up on the floor. He groaned while slamming his hand on his alarm clock feeling the remains of his clock fall onto his head.

Well I Need Another Alarm Clock... Again.

He got up dusted the glass and the plastic out of his hair, he groggily looked over at the sleeping raven and felt a pang of sympathy. He felt bad about what happened yesterday, it shouldn't of happened to him. It was clear that something had happened in the past to make him like this; but he chose to ignore it for the ravens sake.

He walked over, lazily in fact over to Zayn's bed and poked him. He looked down and noticed no movement at all- besides his breathing. He poked again yet, this one was harder onto his shoulder and nothing happened.

Well I Guess It's Gonna Be The Hard Way.

He ripped Zayn's blanket off of him and saw that he curled up into a ball. Shivering.

"Zayn, wake up." The blonde whined.

"Be ignore." Zayn slurred in his sleep.

Niall sighed and rolled his eyes. He grabbed Zayn by the foot pulling him down and throwing him over his shoulder. Niall walked into the bathroom turned the light on, and placed Zayn in the tub standing. He looked at the raven and chuckled. His hair was all over the place, sleepy eyes, and a red spot where he was sleeping. Niall walked closer to Zayn and turned the shower on cold. He quickly ran out as he heard the screams of his roommate.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you Niall!"
Zayn yelled with fury.

Funny, That's Like The Only Sentence He Said To Me So Far. I Should Do This More Often.Niall thought.

"I love you too my little sunshine!" Niall yelled back into the bathroom.

Niall got dressed, brushed his hair and styled it into a quiff. By the time he was done, so was Zayn. Zayn walked out with a towel around his waist and wet boxers in his hand. He looked at Niall and threw them at his face. Niall screamed and ran to the bathroom claiming he's going to get STE's. He scrubbed his face as Zayn got ready in his usual attire with a smug grin plastered on his face. He turned around and saw a wet looking Niall in the doorway.

"I can't believe this. All I did was put you in the shower and turned it on. But nooooo you just had to throw your putrid boxers on my face!" Niall exclaimed.

Zayn laughed at the angry Niall, and shook his head.

"You-you look like a angry leprechaun." Zayn bursted out laughing.

Zayn claims that Niall almost about ripped him apart by that point. Zayn looked at the clock and asked Niall when they leave. Niall gave the time and the both were off to their classes. 

It was now 3:45 and their next class began in 15 minutes, they decided to head that way because it was a journey getting from here to there. As they rounded the hallway to the autorium there was students staring at Zayn. He felt uncomfortable as he walked besides he's leprechaun friend, Niall had noticed the way Zayn had tensed and decided to ask what was wrong.