Chapter 4

Chapter 5

The rest of the week went on slowly as Niall and Zayn had made new friends in their classes and in their dorm hall. Niall still glares at the pudgy kid that made fun of Zayn, Zayn had also found out that Liam and Niall have been dating since high school; Liam is in year two while Niall is now starting college, making him year one as Zayn. Zayn still isn't friends with Louis, he wishes he was but I guess that's okay. He doesn't have be friends with everyone.

"Zayn!" Niall whined.

"What?" I answered while shaving.

"Will you hurry up? I have to wee." Niall complained while leaning up against the door.

I chuckled and kept shaving the stubble off my neck and chin. I rinsed off the blue raiser and went back to shaving.

"Y,know, you can come in and wee while I'm shaving right? We have the same parts man." I yelled back.

I heard Niall sigh and shuffle his feet.

"I can't."

I stopped and had a confused look on my face as I turned my head towards the door waiting for him to continue.

"What do you mean you can't?" I asked.

"I can't pee in front of guys... I get too much anxiety. One time, I went pee in the urials and two other guys were in there and I'm peeing and I'm looking around thinking that the two guys are looking at my....y,know and I'm actually looking at the guy with bug eyes and apparently I was freaking him out, but I freaked myself out and ran out of the bathroom with my pants still hanging on my ankles."

"So long story short you are afraid that I will stare at your little Niall?" I chuckled.

Niall sighed. "No, I just can't pee in front of people. It's too awkward and weird." Niall explained.

"Can you pee in front of your boyfriend?" I asked. My voice filled with curiosity.

"No, the guy that I was staring at with bug eyes was actually Liam..." Niall whispered the last of his sentence.

I stood there staring at the door with a small smile playing on my lips while I tried not to laugh, I open the door to see my leprechaun friend with his legs crossed to hold the pee with a red face. I walked out and saw Niall bust through the door and shut it. Hearing the lad sigh in relief as he emptied his fluids.

I shook my head as I walked over to my bed, I looked at my phone and saw I had a text from my mom, I opened it hoping to get something good, or well a happy text. But my luck wasn't the greatest.

From: Mom. To: Zayn.
"How's school? Are you learning any dancing? I swear if I hear that you are not learning what I asked you to do, mommy isn't going to be happy."
-Mom

I sighed as my lips formed a straight line as well as my eyebrows creasing. I decided against my will and texted her back, not really wanting to face the wrath of his mother.

From: Zayn. To: Mom.
"Hey mom nice to hear from you too! I'm feeling well. How are you? Oh! I'm having a great day as well! How about you? 😒"
-Z

He sent the sassy message back to her, completely surprised that he sent something like that too her; he has never sent, let alone say something like that too his mother. He felt quite proud of himself actually.

With a smile of achievement, he walked back into the bathroom seeing that Niall was done and continued to shave.

"I know you like skittles better, but I like the star burst better." Liam whined as he talked to his boyfriend as they sat in music class waiting for it to start.