Chapter 5

Zayn POV

As I laid with my back against my soft bed and stared at the ceiling my mind couldn't seem to escape the fact that I'll be on the Singing League. And the fact that I'll be working with Mr. Styles. Nervousness was an understatement, I'll be in front of the whole student body.  Maybe I could talk to Mr. Styles and ask if he can take my name off the slip. But I don't think that would go down well.

I closed my eyes as I try to let sleep take over me, until the thought of my mother crossed my mind. She'll be furious when she hears about this. She never wanted me to go here for singing, only for her dream—dancing. She never cared about what I wanted to do. But I guess that never mattered.

–––––

The next morning I felt a hand touch my shoulder telling me to wake up, I open my eyes to see a Irish man standing there in his boxers looking at me.

"Time to get up man." He muttered as he scratched his arse.

I rub my eyes and look at the ceiling and let my eyes adjust to the lighting and let them get rid of the sleepiness. I soon sit up and stare at the floor till I hear the bathroom door open with steam coming out. I look up and see my roommate walking out with a towel around his waist and dramatically rubbing his hair and face like he's a Victoria's Secret model. Which I don't understand why he's touching and rubbing his face and making weird facials but I guess that's just what Niall Horan does.

I get up and pass the Irish model and go into the bathroom and start the water. While waiting for the shower to hear up I look in the mirror. My hair is in every which way, and scruff growing on my chin. I turn around, strip and hop in. I do my business and turned the water off and grabbed my white fluffy towel and put it around my waist. As I brush my teeth I hear something behind the door but didn't think much of it. It's probably Niall just talking to himself again.

Once I was done I open the door as all the steam comes out I walk out to see my roommate sitting on his bed with Mr. Styles our music teacher in our dorm. The two of them turn their heads in my direction, as Niall scoffs at my appearance and Mr. Styles looking me up and down. My cheeks turn red and my eyes widen and I panic. Why is our music teacher our room?!

"Because I help Niall with singing lessons every Tuesday and today is Tuesday." Mr. Styles answered.

My mouth open and closes. Trying to comprehend a sentence but nothing came out. I shut my mouth as I quickly move to my closet. I pull out my clothes and quickly ran to the bathroom. I put my clothes on and put my hair into a quiff. I look at my scruff on my face and wondered if I should keep it. I decided that I didn't want to deal with it at the moment so I just opened the bathroom door and walked out.

Mr. Styles head slowly looked up from where he was looking and looked at my body. I stood there shocked that he wasn't even trying to hide his stare; even though part of me loved it.

"My eyes are up here." I speak up;
Confidently.

Niall's surprised face snapped up in my direction surprised that I was being confident and speaking up. I had the confident look, just not the confident personality.

I move to my bed and I start to make it bending down and moving the pillows. I feel the feeling of someone watching me from afar. I look over at them and Mr. Styles was smirking at me. I raised a brow,

"Like what you see?" I say sassily.

As I was finishing, I swear that my breath got caught in my throat as I heard my music teacher whisper,

"Yes."

a/n this is just a filler chapter not to good. Sorry for the long update.
Love,

Anna.