Connor

"Come on," Connor says, raising his eyebrows.

"No," you reply, scrunching your nose.

"Please?" he begs with pleading eyes.

"Hm," you tease, tilting your head to the side.

"Seriously, give it to me," Connor says with a smile appearing on his face. He stretches his hand forward. You know exactly what he's gonna do so you push his hand away. "Connor, no," you insist giggling.

"Alright then," he replies, poking you in the stomach.

"Connor, I swear." You push him back gently. You spin around to walk away before he can catch you.

Too late.

Connor's arms wrap around your waist. You try running but he's holding onto you tight. "Let go. Connor, please."

You can tell he's smirking just by the way he talks. "Not unless you give it to me."

"Connor, just-"

He's tickling you before you finish the sentence. You're laughing and trying to push away from him. In between laughs, you manage to spit out, "Connor, stop."

"This is a give-and-take situation," he says, clearly amused.

You're already bending your knees from laughing so hard. It's getting harder to support yourself and before you know it, you're already on the ground. Connor's still tickling you as you turn around and lie flat on your chest to hide your face. You use your arms to cover your sides and try to prevent Connor from tickling you. Just before you start tearing up from laughing hysterically, you yell, "Fine, fine!"

"What was that?" Connor asks, bending over you.

With a muffled voice and unseen face you respond, "Fine. Just come here."

"What do you mean?"

With your hand, you pat the ground beside you gently. Even with your head buried into the floor, you can feel Connor lie on his back beside you.

After about a minute, you push yourself up with your arms, using your elbows as support. You look in Connor's direction, who's grinning at you. You move your head over his, pausing. Your hair flows down to fall all over his face as you hover over him. Your shadow makes it hard to see him, but you can tell he's still looking at you. You take in a deep breath, leaning closer. Your head tilts as you move nearer. Connor exhales a warm breath of air that you feel. You kiss him on the cheek, laying your lips on his warm skin for a few moments before pulling away, leaving it to linger for awhile.

You lay back down on the floor. You and Connor remain silent for awhile. You hear him move beside you. You turn your head to see him and his perfect smile. You can't help but grin back.