Longed Action

Sorry for the delay on the making of this chapter!
~Your P.O.V~
I silently laughed to myself. Go cause trouble. My mind was telling me. I was ready for the best thing to happen: take Cat Noir's miraculous. I mean, sure, LADYBUG'S miraculous would be more cost worthy, but still. Ones better than none. This was gonna be good.
~Time skip because I can't think of anything~
"RED FOX!" Ladybug screeched as she saw me. "Black fox." I corrected her. Cat Noir hadn't arrived yet, as usual. He was normally late. Ladybug was taken aback. "Why are you akumatized?" She asked, worried. I said, "Your little kitten broke my heart. You know, the cat you like so much that you left your friend behind?". Now she was taken aback. "Red fox!" He screamed. He. Cat Noir. Adrien. Shit head. "Ah, come to play, kitty cat?" I taunted. But when I looked at him, be wasn't Cat Noir. He was just... Him. He was crying. This made me happy. "Cat Noir, gear up!" Ladybug demanded. He shook his head. "I'll never fight her. I love her!" He yelled. Ladybug was a bit stunned. "But you love me! I love you! Come on, you actually thought she liked you?" She replied. Damn her to oblivion. "Ahahah... But that's where your wrong!" I said before leaping onto Ladybug's shoulders. I wasn't heavy, but I was heavy enough to hold her down and take her miraculous asap. Piece.
Of.
Cake.
"No!" She screeched as I took her beloved earrings out. I leaned down and whispered in her ear in a deadly voice. "You know... Foxes are the thieves in the animal world." "Wh-What do you mean?" She trembled beneath me. "Just watch." I murmured, and leapt off of her and behind Adrien, taking his arm and pulling them behind him, grabbing his ring in the process.
Yes... Yes! Yes, good job Black Fox! They didn't stand a chance against the great Black Fox!
Hawkmoth cheered. I smiled and leaned close to Adrien's ear. "When we meet again.." I started. "Imma bye bye butterfly your sorry ass." (Credit to Lady-Cipher for the amazing line) I whispered and sprinted to Hawkmoth's lair. Oh how excited he'll be! Oh how excited I'll be! I'll become the most wanted villain in the world! It's over for myself now, though. I'm no longer normal. Insanity has taken over. He's taken over.
It's me, Shelby, AGAIN. So next Saturday Sarah will make a thing called side stories (S.S) and she will be the one doing those. However, I will be making the regular story line. Let us know how you think about that in the comment section! Bye!