A Stab at the Past

Hey, so uh, I'm not Shelby or Sarah, but I'm here to tell you what's really been up with this whole account. I'm one of the authors used to be good friends and I feel like you should know what it's really like behind the scenes of 'Shelby and Sarah'.

I'm assuming if you've read this story through and through, you will know that there have been many ups and downs in the lives of 'Shelby and Sarah' but only some of it was true.

Let's start off with one of the first things. Shelby and Sarah don't exist. They are fictional characters made up by a girl who wanted to keep her identity safe.

The second thing, and probably the most harmful one from this account, the "hacking" of "Sarah's" friends account. They. Were. Not. Hacked. It was all a desperate ruse to stop people from attacking her 'best friend' while they were on vacation. I was a close friend to both of them and I personally stayed on the phone with Sarah's 'friend' whilst they were having an anxiety attack.

The reason that there have been no updates is because the kid who make this account has abandoned Wattpad. She's always grounded and she's just moved on. She doesn't even watch whatever the fuck show this was...

The girl who ran this account was an abuser and a manipulator, she has absolutely ruined the lives of many people that she has come in contact with and I want all of you to know the truth. I'm done playing the victim because I am fucking sick and tired of her keeping me up at night because of panic attacks. Manipulating other people to ruin other's lives. Causing people with mental illnesses to have a mental breakdown in the middle of fucking class, then joke about it like it was a thing they saw on the TV.

It's over.

I'm sorry.