"A Little Creepy."

~Your P.O.V~
"Bye, Ally!" You said as you left Adrien's house since Mr. Agreste was home. "Bye bye (Y/N)!" Ally waved. I went home and fell asleep fast.
~Time Skip and Adrien's P.O.V~
"Ugh..." I murmured to myself. This photo shoot took a while. It was around midnight when the shoot was finally over. I just hope (Y/N) didn't go into my room! Now home, Ally ran up too me. "Adrien! Guess what?" She squealed. "What? Is something wrong?" I asked. She jumped. "Nope! But I saw your girlfriend today!" She screamed. "Girlfriend?" My father asked, interested. I couldn't help but blush, and I ran to my room, locking the door and falling asleep.
~Lé Time skip brought to you by Dove the cat and Your P.O.V~
(Insert alarm clock noise) I grunted and hit the alarm clock. I got up and took a shower, quickly getting dressed. I wore an white shirt with black leggings and an orange jacket with black boots. I got breakfast and walked outside. My parents were already at work, so I left breakfast out for my younger sister, Clayr. (If you don't have a younger sister, just go with it ^-^) While walking I bumped into someone. "Oh! Hey Adrien, what's up?" I said after apologizing. He scratched the back of his neck. Should I tell him I saw my picture? I thought. ...yes. "Adrien, I needed to talk to you." I started. He seemed a little lost on words. "I... Saw your room.." I said quietly. He blushed red and finally spoke. "B-But I a-asked you not t-to..." He said sad. I explained everything. "Ally said, 'Follow me,' so I did and I didn't know where she was leading me. She opened the door, and I saw my picture. Then Ally said it was your room." I said. Complete silence. "I-I have to admit... It was a little creepy." He blushed even harder, then I noticed tears running down his face. Not thinking... I kissed him.

Most of the time I put into this story was just me coming up with the name, honestly. I ran out of ideas ._. However, please leave some suggestions as to what I should do next. Thanks! ~Sarah