The Store

As I ran to where I saw the hardware store as we drove in I face planted into the blue eyed blond from before. I quickly jumped up out of breath. As I started to run again the boy grabbed my leg and I fell once again this time right on my face making my nose bleed. I gave the blonde the "Ima gonna murder you" glare, kicked him in the face and got up and ran again this time right into the goth vs. Emo turf war. "God dammit can I never get a break," I thought as I awkwardly walked trough the fighting staring at the black and red haired boy. He was making a conformisty wink so I cringed and made the most unattractive face possible as he tries to fight back the grin from showing on his pale skin. As I pass the turf war I finally reach the hardware store and bought 2 gallons of raven black paint. As I walked home I avoided the turf war but I purposely ran into the blonde and his friends. This time the boy with the green hat was with and brown haired brown eyed girl. She looked like an emo, no a conformist, ok so she was a weird person who was cool. I was too tired to think at that moment from running 5 blocks.
"S-s-sorry for running into you and tripping you." The blonde teen said as he rubbed his bruised cheek
"apology accepted..... ha not!!" I said with anger under my breathe trying not to blush.
"Ok well I am Kenny, this is Cartman, Stan, Craig, Kyle, and Kyle's girlfriend Mykaelin. " Kenny said pointing to his friends
"So Craig do you always flip off people or is it just new people?" I question as he flipped me off with his blank expression just like when I first saw him not even 20 minutes ago.
"Well......." the boy started but was cut off when my dad called.
"Hunny I took up all your things to your room but you weren't there so I put up your posters from you were 3"
"God dammit dad I'm not 3 anymore when I get home I'm burning them up and my room... god I frickin hate you why did you force me to move here I hate it and you!!!!" I screamed as the 6 just got wide eyed and looked at the sky and whistled. " I have to go fix my frickin pink conformist unicorn filled box you call a room."
" you should go be a goth somewhere else you depressed bitch!" Cartman mocked as I walked away lighting a smoke and flipping the fat ass off.
By the time I got home the moving van was gone and my dad was outside so I quickly stomped out the cigarette and pushed him out of the way so I could open the door. 'God dammit dad you are a frickin fat ass move out of my way!!!!'  I screamed in my head not wanting to start ww3 with my now drunk as fuck piece of shit male figure I used to call dad. When I finally opened the door I ran up to my room and threw everything pink or conformisty thing out of my window and began to paint. When I was done painting I got my (f/c) sheets and spread them on my bed and putting my nick-nacks on my shelves.