Chapter 3

*Daryl's pov*

"Shit!" I said then Rick and T-Dog came around the corner.

"Where is Navaeh and Glenn!?" Rick asked.

"I don't know! Him and his buddies came out of no where and jumped us. They took them and I don't know where they went."

We take the kid up to the office where we made the plans to get the gun. The kid wouldn't talk. I've got an idea how to make him.

"You wanna know wha' happened to the last guy tha' pissed me off?" I asked him and went to Glenn's backpack that he left and got Merle's hand. I threw it at him.

"Ahh! Dude! That's a guys hand!" The boy said.

"Yeah and if ya don't start talkin' imma do to you wha' I did to him. I think I'll start with the feet this time."

"Alright! Alright! Ill take you to them! Just don't cut me up! Or kill me!" He said.

Good. I hope she is ok. They better not touch her, or I will stomp there ass.

We leave to go get Navaeh and Glenn.

*Navaeh's pov*

I wake up in a bed. I sit there for a moment, then it all starts flooding back to me. Cassidy. I have to get back to Cas, I promised her.

I walk over to the door and surprisingly it's not locked. I open the door to see a lot of elderly people. A nursing home? Why am I in a nursing home?

I walk down the hall to find Glenn sitting with an old man playing checkers. I run over to him and give him a hug.

"Oh my gosh! Glenn! I thought you were dead or being eating by dogs or somthing!"

"Ha what those dogs?" He asked pointing to little poodles in a cage.

Then some of the men that took us from the ally put duct tape over our mouth again and the stupid bag over our head. I hate this bag.

We are let to what I think is the roof. The sack gets takes off our head and I look around to see T-Dog on the other roof with a gun. Then I look down to see Rick, Daryl, and the kid from the ally. Me and Daryl make eye contact the whole time until the bag gets put on my head again. You stupid bag, I hate you!

We get down stairs to where everyone is gathered around an elderly man. He was having an asthma attack. Not even give minutes later Rick and Daryl come in. Daryl stands beside me. I didn't notice him at first until he lightly bumped my arm. I hugged him without thinking. He flinched at first but he hugged me back.

"Are you ok? Did the hurt you?" He asked.

"I'm fine, and no they didn't hurt me."

"Ok good" he mumbled to himself. He didn't think I heard him but I did.

After the man got his asthma under control, the leader of their group took us somewhere in the building and explained to us that they where taking care of them. We gave then some guns and amo and left.

When we got to where we left the van it was gone.

"The van, it's gone. Where is it?" T-Dog asked.

"There only one person that would of taken it.'' Glenn said.

"Merle" Rick said.

"Looks like he'll be bringing some vengeance back to camp." Daryl said.

"Well looks like we are walking back to camp then." I said and we started off toward camp.

We were almost to camp when we heard it.

Gun shots!