Chapter 12

I woke up on top of the RV with Dale.

"We'll good morning." He said.

"Morning, where is Samantha?" I asked.

"Daryl took her hunting."

"Wow. Really?"

"Yep. They left an hour ago."

"Oh, well okay." I said and got off the RV. I grabbed a can of beans and went into the RV to change.

I changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, a hot pink tank top, my combat boots, and a black tank top that fit loosely around my body.

I walked outside the RV and went to search for something I could write with. I found some white paint.

I went over to a car that was parked somewhat by the RV. Then I wrote a note on the windshield for Sophia. Then I put some food on the hood of the car for her if she came back.

'Sophia we are going to a farmhouse that is close to here. Walk down this road for about 3 miles then take the first turn on your left. Go down that road until you see a house. Their name is Greens.'

After I got done with that Daryl and Sam came back. She ran and hugged me.

"Look at what I caught!" She said and held up a rabbit.

"Wow, you caught a rabbit! Where did you learn to do that?" I asked.

"Dare taught me!He let me shoot his bow!" She said really excited.

"He did?" I asked.

"Yeah! It was so fun! I want a bow like his! But pink." She said.

"Go ask Carol if she will skin you rabbit." I told her.

Daryl was standing there smiling. I walked over to him.

"She is very happy she got to shoot your crossbow."

"Yeah." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen." I said smiling like an idiot.

"Wha'?"

"You took her hunting, even though that is your time to think and sort thing out. That probably brought her mood up and brightened her day. You don't even let me go hunting with you." I said.

"It was nothin'"

"What ever you say." I said and kissed him on the cheek really fast so no one else saw.

I went to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

"I need to talk to ya'' he said.

We walked into the woods for a few minutes then he pushed me up against a tree. His face not even an inch away from mine.

"I was thinkin' about those questions ya asked in the truck and I want there to be an us." He said.

I was shocked. Wow! He wants there to be an 'us'. I didn't say anything I just put my hands on his neck and kissed him. He kissed back instantly. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, we stood there for a while like that. I finally pulled back.

"I want there to be and us too Daryl." I told him. He smirked and we walked back to the road.

I walked over to Sam and picked her up.

"Guys I left a sign for Sophia so if she comes back she will know where we are. We should go to the house and see how Carl is doing."

"Sam do you wanna ride on the back of Dare's bike?" I asked Sam.