I

June 18, 2015

Dear Jake,

God, what I've done wrong. I didn't mean it--believe me, I didn't like any of this to happen. Please forgive me. I didn't know it would be this hard separating from you.

What have I said? I know it hurt you, but I have no clue what I specifically said. I don't even see you in school anymore. I asked your friends, they wouldn't tell me. Even the principal was giving me the same answer, "I can't tell you, I'm sorry."

It was breaking my heart. Jake, did you ever think of me? I forgave you, for what you did when we started dating. I'm sure you thought I had no idea what you were doing that time, huh? I thought you could be the one for me.

You were always the one. In my mind, in my thoughts and in my heart.

I don't know where this letter is going now. I was sad and desperate, now I feel angst.

You know we have to talk face to face. I'm going to meet you tonight in Fort Square at 21:25.

I'll be waiting.  

Love,           
Charlotte

I read it again, and again. What is this Charlotte girl talking about? I checked the address, and it was my sent to my place. The street, apartment building, even my unit number--she got it all right. I don't know anyone named Jake. This was just sent yesterday, and I've been living here in the exact same room for more than a day.