1

June 23, 2015

Dear Charlotte,

Don't expect me to be Jake. You keep sending these mails to the wrong person, so I decided to write this for you to stop you from aching your heart to the wrong person.

Oh yeah, I hope your not thinking of this the wrong way. But I'd like to help you with your problems. I have to admit that I had the same problems with my old girlfriend too.

She just left me, you know? It's kind of funny that I laugh it off instead of chasing her.

It's not easy to move on. But I'm here to help you out. It's your choice to send me back a letter or ignore me. Charlotte, make sure this Jake guy treat you right, because he's doing the wrong thing for hurting someone.

Sincerely,
Isaac

Don't tell me I've been sending those embarrassing letters to some stranger. I don't know what to feel anymore. This stranger has fully access on me, he could make fun, use or help me.

Every time I send those letters, I make sure that it was the correct address. I'd never send something I didn't double check. I went to Jake's house multiple times. Of course I'd write it correctly.

Unless that guy moved to another house. God damn it. I don't have any trace of him. What would I do that let Jake go move somewhere else? This is pissing me off.

I'm tired of waiting. I was always the one waiting.

***

You can see the different chapters' name. Roman numerals for Isaac's POV and Arabic numerals for Charlotte's POV.

(PS: I didn't know the numbers: 1, 2, 3 were Arabic numerals, to be honest.)