II

June 22, 2015

Dear Jake,

Well, you didn't go.

It's probably because the delivery was late or that you didn't even bother going at all.

If you'd listen to me, I wouldn't have any obstacles blocking my way getting you back at all. You don't know how much of a struggle it was for me to get you, just imagine how hard it is now to have you back.

Waited for four days, I was expecting a letter on my mailbox. I didn't even tell my family about the news. You know how I am with my family, right? I was like the ray of sunlight for them. Eating dinner together makes my stomach aches and food doesn't even taste like food. It felt like eating sand. It's because I don't even feel confident with myself.

Don't you see what I'm trying to show you, Jake?

I missed you so damn hard, I can't even live like the way I use to be anymore.

You know why? Because there's so much words in my head that I have to tell you. I remember all the fun memories we had when our families would have road trips. Remember how your little sister would always tease about your secrets?

Remember what your mother's advice for us? 'Communication is the key to everything.' That's why I needed to shout and scream to you, I need to talk. That's all I'm asking for.

From,          
Charlotte

I couldn't help but to write a letter back to her.

She was so desperate to have an answer. The least I could do is to tell her the truth that she's been sending letters to the wrong person all along.

I walked to my study table and got the things I needed to reply back.