14.Trust Issues

Nicki-
I woke up with a huge headache .. The last thing I remember was me and Meek arguing .. Then I fainted.. I felt cold hands intertwined with mine.. I opened my eye and look up and it was Meek.. I pulled away as fast as I could. I wasn't having any of his shit right now..

Where is Justine ?!? " I asked lookin at the other side ..

She went to get you something to eat...

Can you please leave .. I wanna be alone right now ...

Bab-

Meek please ... I'm very tired right now .. I don't wanna argue..

I love you " he said and kissed my forehead then left ... When he closed the door behind him I started crying .. What have I done to deserve this ?!? Life wasn't meant for me ... I didn't know what I was still doing in this world ....everything was crumbling.. I cried a lil more then Justine walked in ...

HEYY" she said all excited ...

Hey" I was weak .. I could barely get words out ... I sired my eyes..

You FEELIN better ?!? " I nodded
Here I brought you a sandwich and some orange juice ... " she placed them on my bed side .. She helpEd me get up and sit straight on the bed ..

Can you pass me the bottle please " she walked over and got me the water ...

Thank you .. " I adjust myself to drink

Umm... I called Sherika ... She said was coming .. I told her it was fine but u know her when it comes to sisterhood" I chuckled .. Sherika is overprotective sometimes but I love her ...

She coming alone ?!?

Nope .. She coming with Tak ...

Tak ?!? " You meantheTak.. i Know? The chasser!? my eyes widened.. I asked all curious .. She nodded yes...

Oh girl.. She bout to take some " Justine laughed and we talked more then there was a Knock on the door..

Come in " she called out and meek walked throu the door ... I rolled my eyes ...

I'll leave u two alone .. Call me if u  need so something " I nodded we hugged and left ... Meek came and sat on the bed next to me...

Hey" he said low key..

Hi" I took my phone to scroll thru smg he took it away...

I wanna talk .. I want to at least explain ..

Yea I wanna talk to but on the phone..

That's what you want ?!? " I nodded

Aight ... " he gave me my phone and went to stood by the door ..

Is this far enough " I shook my head no.. He walked a bit more farther ...

is here good enough ?!? " I raised my eye brow and shook my head no. . he took more step out and now he was close to the door ..

ain't here good enough?!? he sighted

Kay .. Text me now .." He raised an eyebrows but started texting...

Queen💍: Hi .. Can we please talk ?!? At least let me explain.

Favorite 🔐 : Um.. Ya isn't that what we doing ?!? Go on explain..

Queen💍: I'm sorry for what happened earlier .. I was-" he stopped typing ..