Vampire, human, demon and Succubus? (Chapter 2)

"I....I'm sorry but......I just can't help myself." The pink haired female said as her hands rested on his chest right before she bit him!?

     Tsukune's eyes widened as he pulled away screaming. The female was licking her lips as she smiled then noticed he was running around. Soon he stopped but was still in a panic.

     "You are such a baby. You can't take a little bite" Eliza said as she had her arms crossed over her chest. She seemed a bit mean but then she looked over to the pink haired girl. "What is your name?" She asked. 

    "Moka Akashiya." She smiled. "What is yours?" Moka asked as she saw Tsukune calming down.

"Eliza Kobayashi. Considering what I have just witness, you're a vampire" Eliza said as she looked at Moka.

       Moka's eyes widened slightly as she was shocked she had guess so quickly even if she had witnessed her biting Tsukune's neck and sucking his blood. Moka nodded to her statement as she picked up her books. "What are you, Eliza?" She asked as she still held a smile on her face. Eliza only shook her head, she didn't know if it were safe to tell. She picked up her books and started walking towards the school once more. Tsukune and Moka looked at each other and started to walk towards the school as well, smiling and talking. It looked like they were getting along just fine.
     Soon all three of them entered the doors of Yokai Academy. It was so huge and lovely, well to monsters it would be but to Tsukune, it was a nightmare, being surrounded but thousands of monsters. Moka's eyes were wide as her and Eliza looked around in awe. As they were walking around so were other students of the school, all different in their own way. Soon everyone was gathering around to get their class schedules. Once everyone had what they needed, they were all told to go to class. Even if some groaned, others were happy. Class started and the teacher appeared. She seemed human but what she really was....was a neko. Her name was Ms. Nekonome and she was the homeroom teacher.   

       "Alright class! I want to say Welcome to Yokai Academy!" Ms. Nekomome smiled as she clapped her hands together. "I hope you all will like it here!" She smiled but then stopped. "Alright, there are a few rules....1. Always stay in human form when in school and school grounds. and 2. Never tell your monster form to anyone. As long as you listen to those rules, everything will be fine." 

Moka frowned, she had already broken on of the two rules. Tsukune looked over at her and mouthed that it would be alright, not to worry too much. Soon the day continued and Eliza, Moka and Tsukune were walking to their dorms. Tsukune waved goodbye as did the girls. Soon it was only Moka and Eliza but both were quiet.

    "Um Eliza, I know we are not suppose to tell our monster form but what are you?" Moka asked a she looked over at her. Neither of them noticed that a figure was sneaking up upon them.

Eliza was about to speak but the figure soon attacked them. The figure was fast but not on the ground, in the air. Eliza red eyes glowed as she moved Moka out of the way just in time before the figure could grab her. When the flying figure flew between them, they both caught a glance of blue hair and wings and a...tail? The figure came down fast from the sky, aiming for Moka, almost about to grab her but Moka was pushed out of the way.

     "Watch it, Moka!" Eliza growled slightly as she sat up, after having to push them both to the ground. Eliza then stood herself up as she brushed a strand of hair from her face, eyes glowing brightly. "Who are you and what do you want?" She asked as calmly as she could.

The figure finally came down and landed on the ground. She had blue shoulder length hair, purple eyes, a purple headband with a star. She had a plaid skirt, like their uniform but had a yellow sweater like vest. "My name is Kurumu Kurono. And I want to destroy that girl over there. She is stealing all the guys from me." She said as she flipped her hair slightly and as she did so, her breast bounced slightly.

    Eliza looked at her as she stood there in front of Moka but not close to her. "What has she done? This is the first day of school." She asked as she studied Kurumu's power, action, everything about her. Kurumu smirked as she watched Eliza starring at her.

     "Jealous?" Kurumu smirked as her breast bounced again.

What Kurumu said made Eliza laugh. "Hardly. I would not be jealous of a succubus, who only uses their power to enslave men. I rather be who I am than a slave maker."

    Kurumu's eyes widened. "How did you know what I am?! I didn't say anything!" She said as she looked at her angrily.

Eliza snickered slightly as she turned away from Kurumu to help Moka up. Moka nodded thank you as they were about to start walking to their rooms again but they were suddenly surround by Kurumu's who were laughing. 

      "No where to go now, Missy!" The Kurumu's yelled in laughter.

Eliza told Moka to get behind her and before Moka and Kurumu knew it, there was darkness, complete darkness and only red glowing eyes. 

~Authors Note~
            I hope you like the chapter, sorry it was kind of late, but only by a day or two but it's here now. Please comment and vote. Please enjoy! ^^