A scream in the darkness...and a Werewolf? (Chapter 4)

The smirk was being heard in the darkness of the room but also outside of the dorms. The girls all looked around  the room as to see if they could see what was making that sound but they could not see anything.They then headed outside to see if they could find anything, as they walked outside the wind blew hard and they suddenly heard a howl. Kurumu and Moka turned around, trying to find the source of the howling but couldn't see anything in the darkness. Eliza, looked around as her red glowing eyes scanned the area for anything.....anyone. She didn't see anyone but all three of them felt uneasy as if someone were watching them every second.

"Stay here, I am going to go check outside." Eliza said as she grabbed a hold of the doorknob, opening it. She walked out onto the porch, her bright, red eyes, scanning the darkness for any sign of what could be an attack. When she didn't see anything, she went to head back into the room but she was suddenly grabbed, soon thrown off the balcony. With a growl, she landed on her feet, the attacker landing on all fours. Eliza got into a fighting postions as the attacker charged, when close enough, she flipped him over her, into the ground hard enough to break bone. The attacker growled and before Eliza could react, he had slashed her chest, making her scream and fall back. She went to get up but he gripped her by the neck, picking her up into the air.

       "You're a pretty litte thing. Good figure, lovely eyes." He smiled, licking his lips.

Eliza growled, lifted her leg up and kicked him, making him release her from his grip. "Creep, no ways in Hell would I go out with you."  Her eyes were growing brightly. As he tried to recover from the kick, Eliza quickly ran at him, pinning him to the ground, and hard. "Now listen here, boy. You do not try and attack a demon. It's unspeakable to even try to beat me." Her eyes were glowing as her fangs showed. "You werewolf, need to keep to yourself." She released him, flipped her hair and walked back up to her dorm where Kurumu and Moka were. The werewolf watched her with a glow in his eyes, he seemed to find her attractive, he wanted her to be his. And he would have her.

Eliza walked back into the room, closing the door as she sighed. Her top had a large slash across but the wound seemed to be healed. Moka and Kurumu were asking questions but she only shook her head, telling them not to worry about it, that it was taken care of.

    "Come on, let's get to bed. We have school tomorrow." Eliza said as she walked over to her room, going to sleep. She didn't care if they stayed or not, she just wanted to sleep. The next day came and when they were walking to school, someone stepped in their way. It was Gin, Eliza's eyes narrowed, he was the one who attacked her.

   "You're the one from last night." Gin said, showing a flashing smile. "I'm Gin."

Eliza only nodded. "Of course you are...you're also the one who attacked us last night." She growled then slapped him when he touched her breast. "Don't touch me, you creep." Her eyes glowed.

Gin frowned but smiled the second after as he took Eliza's hands into his. "So feisty! Like all the others but you're....you're different." He smirked. "I like you. You're just the right one to keep me going." He chuckled.

   Eliza narrowed her eyes and Moka and Kurumu backed away slowly. "Excuse me? I am no ones girl, and I wouldn't want to be yours! You attacked me and my friends last night and now you're hitting on me!?" She pulled her hands free and before Gin knew it, she had high kicked him. "Get a life, you perverted freak!" She hmphed and began to walk towards her class, Kurumu and Moka beside her. They couldn't believe how quickly she had gotten angered by Gin, yes he is a pervert but he had never really fallen for only one girl before, not like this. It surprised them to see Gin act this way towards Eliza but it was pretty clear that she wanted nothing to do with him, or did she? Moka and Kurumu noticed a light red coming to Eliza's cheeks. Was she beginning to like Gin? They wondered as the two girls looked at each other before continuing to walk beside Eliza. They wanted to find out more, if she was really starting to crush on Gin or not.

~Author's Note

Hey guys, sorry I have not posted in a long time....and I mean a long time. I know it might be a bit short but I will try to make the others longer and update faster but I have other accounts too that I have to take care of.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter. Please vote and comment and I will try my best to update the next chapter.