3

|| Ashley ||

"No way! Alex, I'm not going to do that!" Asha yelled. Her voice echoes through the empty field.

"Why not?! You just showing us!" He pouted. "Dude, she isn't going to show her boobs for no reason!" I defended her.

"Thank god I have a girl in my life who understands! That's like me asking you guys to show me your dicks while your limp!" She said.

"How do you know I'm limp?!" My brother Gabe said smirking at her. Alex and Asha looked at his pants.

"BECAUSE NOTHING IS STANDING UP DUDE." Alex exclaimed. We all erupted with fits of laughter. When our our laughs died out, I knew out friendship would last like the echo that followed after.

The bell rang signaling for us to get back to class.

"Should we meet up here?" I asked. We all looked at each other and agree see eventually going out spreads ways.

I didn't have another class with Asha, Gabe, or Alex till 7th period for drama.

Asha helped me find my way to my next period which was my science class.

I sat down in the back alone. I began to draw whatever came to mind first. I felt the presence of someone sit down next to me, but I ignored it.

"Nice doodles." He said. My hand stopped moving and my heart began racing.

Grayson...

|| Grayson ||

"Grayson, hey." She said. I took my seat next to her and faced her. "You know I never got you name." I said with a smile.

"Ashley." She said. "To bad, it sucks that it's only a cute name for a beautiful girl." She gave me and awkward frown.

"Uhm... Okay?" She responded and went back to drawing.

"I didn't mean it," (NO I DIDNT MEAN IT MEAN IT MEAN IT NOOOOOO! weheartfanfic it's an inside joke😏)," like that I guess it's both, you know what, I'll shut up now."

She just laughed and tried to speak but her laughing kept getting in the way.

"It's okay Grayson. I know what you mean."

What do you mean?

"Okay thank god!" I lied and failed to understand.

----------

"Now I fucking understand you little worthless shit!" He yelled.
💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭

Guys I'm sorry for the slow updates, but I'm just really busy with school and trying to focus because I am promoting from middle school in May so, I have all these events going on.