1

|| Ashley ||

"Grayson don't do this! You know your better than this!" I said as I tried to wiggle out of my chair. I felt the rope burn and cut my wrists as I kept moving.

I heard a clicking sound close to my ear.

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath.

"You don't have to do this Grayson. I know you have a heart." I said. He wiped the single warm tear that escaped my eye.

"I don't have a heart Ashley, you broke it. And what's broken-"

"Can't be fixed? Yeah I get it." I felt his hand come in contact with my cheek.The stinging lingered as he sat down and faced the wall.

"What did I do to you Grayson?" I asked breaking the silence.

I felt the beads of sweat fall off my face and onto the cold hard concrete. I heard his foot steps coming closer.

His figure suddenly blocked the dim light.

He placed his hand on the back of the chair and looked down to me with his hard cold eyes.

"You know what you did" he said.

How could in know?

----------

"ASHLEY!" My twin brother Gabe yelled. I slung my black backpack over my shoulder and sighed knowing that it's a new day, at a new school.

"ASHLEY LETS GO!" He said from my door way. "Shut it Gabe, I'm coming." I said. I carefully placed my snap back on my neatly parted hair.

I rushed down the stairs and ran outside. I heard Gabe honk the horn as he motioned to me.

I walked over and opened up to front passengers seat.

"You know your going to sit in the back right?" He said and he turn on the engine. "Ah bite me." I said. He chuckled as he pulled out of the drive way.

He pulled up to our friend Alex's house. He honked the horn and Alex (aka my friendly dick ex) instantly ran out the door and up to the side of the car I was on.

"Yo, princesses ride in the back of the carriage." He winked.

"Then get in the back." I smirked. He groaned and opened the door and sat in the back.

"It's about time you guys are going to West Morris." He said. "It's senior year, it was honestly pointless to change schools." I muttered.

"Don't be such a downer Ash, enjoy it!" Gabe said nudging my side playfully. "Yeah! It's not like you liked your old high school anyway." Alex said.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

"I guess your right." I said. "When have I not been right?" Alex chuckled.

"When you broke up with me for a hooker?" I said in a duh tone. I earned a snicker from Gabe and a glare from Alex.

Gabe pulled up into the student parking lot and turned off the engine.

I opened the door and closed it behind me.

So many new faces

Bitch face, slut face, innocent face, emotionless face, and a hot as hell face!

Even though I could only see half of it, it was already perfect.

His dark chocolate hair nicely put up in a quiff, his jawline that could possibly cut through any living organism, and that precious smile that played upon his lips.

He looked over to me. I felt my cheeks heat up, but I could tear my eyes away.

He flashed me a friendly smile, and I returned the smile. Or, at least, I tried, but a girl wrapped her arms around his neck and she kissed his roughly.

He tightly gripped her hips and kissed her back.

Great... Not like I had a chance anyway.

"Yo, earth to Ashley!" Alex chuckled. I lightly shook my head and snapped out of my trance.

"Oh, sorry." I laughed softly. "Gabe already left with some girl." He said. I nodded my head and walked with Alex to the main building.

"Let me see your schedule." He said. I took it out of my backpack and handed it to him. His eyes looked over it and he handed it back to me.

"Alright, we have first and third, second and fifth." He said handing it back to me. "Your on your own for 4th, 6th, and 7th."

"That's just great." I said sarcastically. "Aw come on, you'll be fine!" He said.

----------

"How do you feel Ashley?" He asked with soft rage. "N-N-Nervous." I stuttered.

Do I know?
💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭

HEY HEY HEY UHM WHATS HAPPENIN. So new book wowoowowwowowoah. Hope you all like it :) weheartfanfic