≪ C H A P T E R 2 ≫

Cieanna's pov
*skipped to break*
Me and my friends all walk to where we hang out, which is on the the oval, where the boys boys play soccer, and by boys I mean Jakob, Chris, Ethan, Logan and Luke. I don't like sitting here, but was it my choice. No. We all had a vote whether to sit near the canteen or here, and I was obviously the only one who voted for the canteen so, here I am getting death stares from the bitches Laura, Cayden and Thalia.

"Omg look at Logan's legs, there like the fricken love heart eyes emojis"😍 Skyla says. She has developed a crush for Logan. I think the only reason the girls wanted to hang here was to prev on the boys. Horny teenage girls. "Are you looking at Jakob?" Ocean asks. "Obviously not shut up" I say and throw my chips at here. "You like him just say it" she says. "Fine I like Jakob Delgado okay" I say. I don't. I don't even know o well. They do the 😏 face. "We knew it" they say in sync. The retarts. I giggle.

*rrriiinnngg*

We get up and start to walk to our next period. I say by to them cause their in a different Pe class and walk to the change rooms. As I'm walking past the closet were the pe equipment is, I get pulled in there by someone. He grabs my waist and covers my mouth with his hands. "Mmmfushizh" I say trying to get my words out. "Shhh it's Jakob, I'm gonna let go okay" he says and I nod. "Why did you drag me in like you were going to murder me?" I ask. "So Laura doesn't see us" he says. "And why don't you want Laura to see us?" I say. "Cause she will murder both of us" he says. "Meh I don't care she's a bitch" I say. I quickly cover my mouth realising what I just said. "Whoops" I say. "Nah I think she is too" he says. I giggle. "What did you want" I say. I just stare at him until he speaks. "Hey Cieanna I need you to do a favour for me" Jakob says. "And what kind of favour would a bad boy like you, need from a girl like me?" I ask. "I need you to be my fake girlfriend for a few months" he says. "Why you already have a real girlfriend" I say. "Yeah a real girlfriend that cheated on me with my bestfriend" he says. "Ouch" I say. "So are you in" he asks. "Sure but why me?" I ask. "Cause Laura and her gang of robots hate you, and it will be good pay back" he says. "Meh whatever" I say. "Yay" he squeals like a girl. "Sooo... What now" I say. "Now I break up with her and-". "Wait, how did you even find out about her cheating" I cut him off. "Cause, yesterday I was gonna go over her house and what do I find? Her and Logan making out on the couch" he says. "Damn but you were all over each other today" I say. "Yeah well I have to make it look like I don't know so I'm gonna break the news and then in a few days, we will 'fake date' okay" he says. "Okay gotcha" I say. He giggles.

I then walk to the change rooms and see Lara. "LARA!!!" I say. "WHATT!!" She says. I go over to her and whisper 'we need to talk private' cause the bitches were there watching our every move. She nods and I get changed. We go out, put our phones in the phone box, and sit at the back. "So wassup" she says. "Okay so Laura cheated on Jakob and then today when I walk past the store room, someone pulled me in, I didn't know who it was but it was Jakob. Then me and Jakob were talking and stuff and he asked me to be his fake girlfriend for a few months to get back at Laura cause she cheated on him with Logan" I say. She looked stunned. "Omg did you say yes" she says. "Well duh" I say. "Yay your fake dating you crush" she says. "Shut up" I say and slap her arm. She giggles.

Jakob soon walks out and he sits next to Laura. He looks back at me and frowns. I giggle at him.

Jakob's pov
I'm so glad Cieanna agreed to fake dating me. The reason why I choose her, was because I may have developed a small crush on her. It's good because I hate Laura now, and getting Cieanna to fake date me, can get her back. And I'm sure Cieanna's gonna enjoy getting back at her too for being a bitch to her. If all goes well, I may even be able to really date her. Wait what am I saying. No I know exactly what I'm saying.
I like Cieanna Lucas!
❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀

Hey y'all. I hope your enjoying reading this book, cause I'm enjoying writing it. Make sure to vote and comment. If you have any ideas just tell mwaa. Thankssss xx

vote and comment if you like it❥

Teyannah💋