≪ C H A P T E R 1 ≫

Cieannas pov
Beep beep beep
I woke up by my alarm going off. I lazily get out of bed and walk to my wardrobe to get my uniform. I put my shirt and skirt on, grab my socks and put them on, and walk out of my room and downstairs. "Morning Anna" my little brother Ryler says. Anna is my nickname, all my friends call me Anna cause Cieanna get it okay good. "Morning Ry" I say to my brother. "How did you sleep" my mum says. "Um pretty good, you?" I say to mum. "Good good" she said. My dad works quite a lot. The only days he doesn't work is on the weekends, which is good cause we get to spend time with him, but it's usually just me, my brother and mum.

Once I'm finished my breakfast I go upstairs to brush my teeth, do my hair and makeup. I leave my hair down and apply a tiny bit of concealer and mascara. I'm not one to out loads of makeup on. I hate makeup. But I mean, you have to look at least decent for school. "Anna hurry up" my brother calls. "Okay okay I'm coming" I say while I grab my phone and bag and walk out of my room to go outside. "Bye mum" me and Rylee say in sync as we walk to the bus stop. I get my phone out and check social media. I have a group dm with my friends.

C- Cieanna, S- Sydney, Sk- Skyla, T- Tess, O- Ocean

S- hey girlfriends
T- hiiiiii
Sk- helloo
O- haól
C- howdy
T- are you's excited for school
C- Ovs not
Sk- nope
S- no way
O- noooo
T- okay well you guys are boring so u will see you at school ilys
S- ily
C- bye ily
O- ily
Sk- byessss

****

"Stop being so anti-social" my brother says. "Shut up" I say. "Look the bus is here" he says. We get up along with two others and hop on. I beep my opal card and find a seat. My eyes immediately see the one and only Jakob Delgado. You see his the schools bad boy that all the girls want. His in a boy band, and all the girls adore him.

I walk past him and he smirks at me. I brush it off and sit next to one of my friends Lara. She's popular, but we're still good friends. We're as you call 'bus buddys'. I sit down next to her. "Hey girlfriend" she says. "Hey larzy" I say. "So, what's going on with you and Jakob" she says. "Obviously nothing" I say. "You like him?" She questions. "No" I say. She smirks. "I don't" I repeat innocently. "M'kay I believe you" she says. "No you don't" I say. "True" She says.

We get to school, and I go to were me and my friends hang out. "Heyyyy" I say. "Hi annaaaaaa" they say and drown me in a hug. "So bad boy Jakobs back" skyla says. "Yeah I know, sad face" I say. They giggle.

*rrriiinnnggg*

The bell rings for roll call so we get up, grab our bags and walk their. Tess, Sydney, Lara and I are all in the same roll all class, and Skyla is in the same roll call as Jakob, Lucky her, and Ocean is by herself cause her last name start with a V. We walk their and I walk past Jakob and Laura. Laura is one of the bitchy mean popular girls who think there top shit, her and Jakob are dating. I walk past them and their all over each other kissing hugging and everything. A ping of jealously hits me as I walk past with my head low. "What's up butter cup" Tess says. "Nothing" I say. "It's Jakob aye" she says. "No I don't like him okay" I say. I honestly don't know if I do it don't. "M'kay whatever" she says. I giggle and we walk into roll call.

*rriiinnggg*

We get up, grab our bags and walk to first period. Lucky for me, it's English and we have science, and in English we have a seating plan, and out of all the people I sit next to Jakob and Chris . Yay. I walk in a sit down in-between the boys. I look at Lara and she's smirk and lifting her eye brows at me, so I put my finger up at her and she acts like she's offended and laughs. I get a death stare from Laura cause she is the jealous type, so I just brush it off and open my book.

"Hey Cieanna" Jakob says. "Uh-hi" I say continuing to write the notes down. "Sooo how's life" he says. I look at him then back at the board. "Um pretty good you?" I say. "Yeah it's good how-". "Jakob and Cieanna stop talking right now or there will be a detention, Cieanna I expect better!!" Mrs Norberry says. I'm not one to get in trouble. I'm 'a good girl' you know, those girls who don't go to many parties and drink or smoke and stuff. I see Jakob smirk at me and I roll my eyes and continue writing.

*rrinnngg*

I pack my books and stuff and get up from my table. "See you around?" Jakob asks. "Ugh yeah I guess" I say. "M'kay good" he says and winks. I give a confused face and continue walking to next period with my friends.
❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Hey guys, so this is my first chapter. I will update everyday if I can.

❥vote|comment if you like it❥

Teyannah💋