A bit about me?

So I guess I should introduce myself for people that didn't know about my first account.

So my first account was called Kit-Death23, and I wrote fanfiction for Black Butler (Ugh I need to stop talking about that), Skulduggery Pleasant (Ugh I need to stop talking about that), and Lockwood and co (God I just need to stop talking). ANYWAY, I am proud of Lockwood and co. facebook, so not everything I did was terrible, lmao. (Shut up it's 10:30 I'm tired.) (Shut up I'm a 16 year old that goes to sleep early.)

ANYWAY.

My name is Jess, I go by Taylor Aimee online. I'm 16 years old and I live in Australia.

I'm strange, awkward, and all my friends are nerds for something or other, but nerds in a good way. I am a cinema buff, I love going to the cinemas, especially since one of the cinemas close to me got reclining leather chairs (HEAVEN). I really love Cinema Paradiso (Italian film). I also really love reading. My favourite series is Demon Road by Derek Landy, but I also love Skulduggery Pleasant, Flames of the North, The curious incident of the dog in the night, and a few others. I really love watching bad SyFy films. They're just stupidly comedic XD.

I go horseriding every weekend, it's my stress relief.

I'm an aspiring author but I also want to do YouTube.

I want to go to a University for the Arts in London when I finish school which is two years away (Not including a gap year)

Anyway, that's a bit about me I guess.

If you want to ask any questions, I will answer them in the next part :)

thanks for reading this boringness lol

Jess XX